myfico for reports?

The last post in this topic was posted 5473 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Just checked PACER and see that I have been DISCHARGED!!!! waa-hoo. went thru a 42 month plan and finally finished. Discharge was March-2-06. I want to start cleaning up my CR and just wanted to know if the best place to get Credit reports is myfico.com? $44.85 for all three. I see there is a lot of junk sites and crappy reports that don't give you a "Report", "Confirmation", or "File" number to reference the report for disputing..

If you haven't already, you can get your free credit report from all three agencies via AnnualCreditReport.com.

However, don't dispute from those reports unless you're okay with tacking on the extra 15 days to the dispute window.

After you get your reports and formulate your battle plan, you can then call up the CRAs and purchase a report directly from them. Then let the disputes begin!

Thanks I'll go to AnnualCreditReport.com get free ones read them over then pay for each one from each CRA.

I did that awhile ago and one of them sold me a useless report that had no reference number to dispute. you would think they would sell the real deal but the site made it sound like you were getting a good useable report and after you got it was as good as the scores on it. Can you view and print with AnnualCreditReport.com or is it snail mail?

So much for online viewing at AnnualCreditReport.com ??? got the response below. the red flag or hold up is probably that I did have another address in the last 2 years and I marked the box that I didn't. I just moved out of my house of 10 years for a year and rented it out then moved back in. Figured it would be better or easier if I dispute previous addys.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please Contact Us by Phone or Mail

What happened:

We cannot provide you with a Personal Credit Report.

Explanation:

For security reasons, your Personal Credit Report is not available online.

The last post in this topic was posted 5473 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.