Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Bank of America referral thread

All banks are required to get an ID on all signers on a business account. Some banks (Wells Fargo for example) require a personal credit check on the signers as well. Seems like they do this to get you in their database for add-on product sales. Key Bank and Mountain America Credit Union are two who do not run credit checks. Not sure about BofA.

Sorry I should have mentionned I was in texas, I contacted those 2 banks and they only accept residents from their states... Does anybody know of similar banks in texas?

I am in the process of forming my LLC this month, and after I pay finish the articles of incorporation, next on my list is opening a biz chcking. I bank with B O A personally, are they still offering this referral program?

does BofA still offer a secured biz credit card as of 0/9?

Just in BOA today, no secured credit card. :lol: Wells Fargo still has one I think.

Is BOA still offering this referral program? if so are their any members that will give me a referral?

this is a great thread. i will eventually use someone when i open my BOA business account.

thanks for the thread

for the people asking about the BOA referral it is still active. you can use google to search it just google "bank of america referral" or use this link to go to the BOA site and read about it https://epreferences.bankofamerica.com/asbs...9029c910000a641

i dont know about the BOA secured business card but i googled the information and i got this info below

https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit_cards/secured/terms

the APR is high and its $18 a year but check out that link

Edited by bluesmap

Its been a year since anyone posted on this thread...

Ok, so I clicked the link in the previous post today and the referral program is still going on. I need to move from WellsF, they wouldnt open a business account for me. Anyone want to act as my referer?

TIA!

im about to open a business account.

The only referral i can find is $25 for the person referring, and $50 for the person signing up. Is there a better deal that Im not seeing?

And is it possible for me to refer myself? :lol:

I just opened with them I will gladly send you a referal! Personal or business?

I plan to open with BOA on Monday, do the referrals still work? I can find nothing