Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Bank of America referral thread

Invitation sent browndragon!

Thank you for considering me as your source.

rpina1

Hey, Thanks! De nada and enjoy! I really appreciate that. I'm gonna try to do it online here in a bit. Hopefully, I'll "qualify". I figure I have a business and I want to open a business account. How tough could it be? :blink: Maybe some minimum time or deposit hoops. Well, I guess we'll see. Thanks again for the effort.

Best regards,

I need to get a BOA referral, I want to setup a Biz account with them by Thursday or Friday. Business EX Score 80, I have to send D&B info, they said the info I provided does not match their records. (Inc. in 1996). I already setup a SunTrust business account, I going to apply for credit with as many Banks as I can at the same time either this week or next.

A BOA referral would be great.

Edited by Cozums

I can happily refer, drop me a pm.

I can't send you a pm unfortunitly, because you are in newbie status.

I can refer too.

But, why do you need to provide them all of that information? When I set up my account I just brought a copy of my resale permit. At the time, I was nothing more then an Ebay seller.

I can happily refer, drop me a pm.

I can't send you a pm unfortunitly, because you are in newbie status.

Cozums - how can I get in touch with you to give the info? been lurking here for a bit, just registered.

I can refer too.

But, why do you need to provide them all of that information? When I set up my account I just brought a copy of my resale permit. At the time, I was nothing more then an Ebay seller.

rpina1, I'm sending you a pm for a referral? Thank You.

Edited by Cozums

I'm an existing BOA Business Customer feel free to use me as a referral:

Richard Murphy

Celtico Holdings, Inc.

4 Owens Court, Unit # 2

Hampstead, NH 03841

603 329 4852.

Please email me celticoholdings at gmail dot com just in case they call and check!

Are referrals still recommended for a new business checking account with BofA? If so, can someone PM me with one?

I just formed a C Corp, and I am looking for a bank to do business with.

Additionally, does BofA check personal credit or Chex when setting up a new Business checking account?

In the fine print it says the offer expired 1/24/2007. :)

yeah, ummmm, I guess I'm a year too late! lol Am I still going to need a referral to open my business account?

In the fine print it says the offer expired 1/24/2007. :swoon:

yeah, ummmm, I guess I'm a year too late! lol Am I still going to need a referral to open my business account?

I believe, if other posts are accurate, that no one " needs " a referral to open the account, but both parties gain a bit of cash if the referral is used.

some banks do give additional credit weight to referred accounts (for cc and bloc) I don't know if BOA does or not (nor do I honestly understand why they would)

I will take a referral from someone with excellent business history with BOA pm me if offer is still good (may be expired)

(I am setting a deadline on this of 2/28...so don't pm regarding this after that time)

Edited by ouchthatburns

I will take a referral from someone with excellent business history with BOA pm me if offer is still good (may be expired)

I need it asap (TODAY) p

pm me at

Anyone can use me as a referral:

Antoine Trainor

Social by Design, LLC

2045 Mt Zion Rd #287

Morrow, Ga 30260

404-492-9943

The referral offer is good until 12/31/2008 as specified in my latest statement and employee handouts from BOA. Please email me a.trainor at socialbydesign dot com to let me know you used me as a referral in case they call.

I need a referrer. I'm in the process of opening the business checking account here. Pm me with info.

Thanks!

I currently have a savings and checking account with Bank of America. Their service has been great and they are good at reporting suspicious activity that could be identity theft on my checking account. I have a very low interest rate on my savings account, though. Does anyone know of an account type where I can make better interest?

I currently have a savings and checking account with Bank of America. Their service has been great and they are good at reporting suspicious activity that could be identity theft on my checking account. I have a very low interest rate on my savings account, though. Does anyone know of an account type where I can make better interest?

ING business savings isn't half bad...

I have a Business checking account and personal account with BOA. No fees attached. First 150 checks in Business name are free for you too if you do both. If you need a referral, please feel free to PM me.

The good thing about BOA is that everything is automated, you will get emails alerting you from everything under the sun. I think most reps there work on comission. My rep also started me a payroll service free of charge for the next two years. :offtopic:

Is there any way to get around the PG on the BOA business credit cards or BLOC. I have found a few ways to get around this on other credit card issuers, but not with BOA as of yet. Maybe I could provide my P&L for the past two years, plus my biz tax returns, and cash flow sheet?

Thx

Freddy

p.s. Does it help if you have an account with them that is in good standing for 6 months, or maybe if you opened up a CD or something and wrong the BLOC against it.

Just a thought.....

Hello,

I'm a newbie here so please excuse my ignorance. I contacted BA today and they require SSN even for an LLC. I have an EIN and I don't want to give out my SSN info so that my business account is not linked to my personal information and credit. Am I right thinking this way and Is there an alternative to this and should I worry about giving my Ssn info out?

And from what I've been reading, I also would need a referral... thanks.

Edited by natasha