Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Bank of America referral thread

Whatever you do do not sign up for their credit card processing. They charge almost 5%. Their Account maintence fees though are hard to beat. Just slightly better than US Bank.

If you have a personal account I can refer as well and I do have a personal account with them. Breeze is right the pay offs are good.

I have several business and numerous personal accounts with BofA. Feel free to PM me for a referral.

800s

If anyone needs a referrer so they can get the extra $50, just PM me or email me at xxxxxxxx.com.

uptempo777

Please do not publicly post your email address

Edited by TeeSharice

http://www.bankofamerica.com/promos/jump/s...al/referral.cfm

If you have a BOA business account, post in this thread. Anyone who wants to use your referral can contact you. If you post an email addy, use at instead of @ so the email spiders don't pick it up. It's a pretty nice referral program.

This is for business accounts only.

Do I need your name & address for the referral? If yes, please e-mail me directly.

Thank you!

Tom

Looking for a referrer Please! :yahoo:

Looks like the BofA referral program has started up again. I don't have a business checking acct w/ them (my acct is somewhere else), but I do have a personal acct w/ them, so if anyone opening up a new business acct w/ them, then feel free to PM me.

Could I please get a referal from someone?

Thanks

J

Here Ya Go:

I'm an existing BOA Business Customer: Clifton Crawley, Core One Properties, LLC, 7306 Liberty Road, Baltimore, MD 21207-3809, 410 580 2818.

You may email me clifton at coreonellc dot com.