Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Dick Cheney Shot Someone!

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.

so old

funny the date on the article is today. duh.

reminds me of the group of politicians who went hunting dunks with assault rifles .... they shoot at huge flock of ducks but after hundreds of rounds only one came down..

musta been a heart attack.

so old

funny the date on the article is today. duh.

reminds me of the group of politicians who went hunting dunks with assault rifles .... they shoot at huge flock of ducks but after hundreds of rounds only one came down..

musta been a heart attack.

:aggressive:

the victim is 78 yrs old.... WTF is he doing out hunting anyway?? he shouldnt be driving a car much less hunting

Edited by TeeSharice

the victim is 78 yrs old.... WTF is he doing out hunting anyway?? he shouldnt be driving a car much less hunting

THERE IS AN AGE LIMIT???

so old

Sunday, February 12, 2006; Posted: 4:40 p.m. EST (21:40 GMT)

story was already an hour old on CNN before I posted, :clapping:

Edited by ufjoe21

THERE IS AN AGE LIMIT???

Id think at 78 yrs old he'd not have great vision, less effective hearing and slower reflexes... wouldnt wanna be in the card he was driving or in the woods for him to prove me otherwise

I never knew they had an age limit on hunting.

Case in point, there is an 84 year old guy in my gym that is a trainer and he stays busy. And he is in better health than most people half his age.

You know how many people are jail now because they accidently shot someone. LOL

Edited by SDMuse

Instead of hunting Texas ducks, he and all of his millionaire buddies should be hunting Osama Bin Laden? :unsure::blink::blink:

This is NOT a political discussion board.... Please refrain here & make comments of this nature on www.politicsfirst.com

GEORGE W. BUSH NEEDS TO BE PUBLICALLY SPANKED, SODOMIZED, AND CASTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!

it just HAD to be you.... why not simply follow the rules?

GEORGE W. BUSH NEEDS TO BE PUBLICALLY SPANKED, SODOMIZED, AND CASTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!

why do you gotta stir it? This should be a funny thread not closed because of nitwits who cant keep their mouths shut. If anyone dislikes Cheney its me but I havent said anything bad.. GET OVER IT!!!

why do you gotta stir it? This should be a funny thread not closed because of nitwits who cant keep their mouths shut. If anyone dislikes Cheney its me but I havent said anything bad.. GET OVER IT!!!

I like to stir the pot, the stew will taste better!

youve been spanked before I wouldnt push it.

LOL, sometimes you have to be political

anybody who's not rich who votes Republican needs to be smacked in the face!

I've had it with you Joe. Stir this, I've given you way too many chances. You've acted like a punk since the day you got here. Against my better judgement, I gave you another chance. You just couldn't work within the rules.

My patience with you is now expired.

LOL, sometimes you have to be political

anybody who's not rich who votes Republican needs to be smacked in the face!

dude i warned ya. thats the worst thing you can do here. besides slam other members .. politicsfirst is where you should post this .. we would be happy to have you there.

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.