Sadeyes

Welcome New Members!

Whats the best service to get all three scores? Should I just go with MyFico.com? Any good deals or coupon codes?

Welcome! :)

CCT (creditchecktotal.com) has a 7-day trial (it actually lasts 10 days) for $1. You get all 3 FICOs/reports. Make sure you cancel the day after enrolling so you don't forget. The trial will continue even though you canceled the next day.

Nice offer they have, gonna check it out. Already use the freebies Credit Karma, Sesame, and Expierian's basic free report (no score).

Whats the best service to get all three scores? Should I just go with MyFico.com? Any good deals or coupon codes?

Welcome! :)

CCT (creditchecktotal.com) has a 7-day trial (it actually lasts 10 days) for $1. You get all 3 FICOs/reports. Make sure you cancel the day after enrolling so you don't forget. The trial will continue even though you canceled the next day.

Nice offer they have, gonna check it out. Already use the freebies Credit Karma, Sesame, and Expierian's basic free report (no score).

You can also get your free score from Experian once a month.

https://www.freecreditscore.com/

Depends on what scores you need or want.

I myself use monthly myFICO 3b+ but that's because I'm at the tail end of my rebuild in preparation for a mortgage 1-3 years down the road. The ultimate 3b+ is stupid expensive, but as I'm watching my reports closely as collections & lates are in the process of being deleted it's very helpful & cheaper for me to have access to 3 full fresh reports each month. Also myFICO is the only source I'm aware of for mortgage & auto fico scores outside of a dealer or brokerage HP. Once my remaining 3 paid medicals are deleted I'll be dropping myFico membership or at least going to quarterly reports.

Depending on what cards you have, most people are able to get at least 1 bureau fico8 or bankcard score a month and often times get all 3. Discover gives you a free real fico with their scorecard site that doesn't require having a disco card.

Between Amex, Disco, Citi, wells fargo & navy Federal I get monthly EX, EQ & TU fico8 scores, along with EX bankcard2 from WF and either EQ or EX fico9 from navy Federal. I'd look into what your lenders offer, along with ephesians free monthly score, and then supplement when needed with CCT. If/when you need to know what your mortgage or autos look like, buy a myFICO 3b. You'll get all 28+ fico flavors.

Credit karma, capital one credit wise, chase journey are all useful for free reports but only give you useless vantage scores, as do transunion & Equifax.

Hi,

Have a dispute with ADT security services.

they claim they will put my account up for collections, do they have the ability to damage my credit?

also, any data points how to get rid of their services without paying hefty cancellation fees?

TIA

Welcome to CB! You should start your own topic to get the best answers. It's kind of confusing to try to answer a hodgepodge of questions here in the welcome thread. :)

Welcome to CB! You should start your own topic to get the best answers. It's kind of confusing to try to answer a hodgepodge of questions here in the welcome thread. :)

Thanks!

Being locked out isn't permanent. after some time passes you can try again, but after 3 tries most sites will lock. Best to wait a while and come back to try again. You can usually retrieve your information using the "I forgot" links.

Hi my name is Fiona, long timer lurker and member since Oct 2017. I am here to learn all that I can about repairing my credit as well as build my business credit.

Hi my name is Fiona, long timer lurker and member since Oct 2017. I am here to learn all that I can about repairing my credit as well as build my business credit.

Welcome! We love a delurking! :D

Hello all,

I'm also looking to build my credit .

Hope this forum will help my endeavours.

Thanks in advance to everyone contributing to this forum!

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking around as an unregistered viewer here for a few days and been reading all the really cool stickies/sub-forums for beginners. I found tons of valuable information so far, so thank you to the many contributors.

A little about me: I have good credit but my wife has has had troublesome credit since we met and its always a hard topic for us to discuss. We are now in our mid-30's and it would be advantageous for both of us to have good credit to open up more investment opportunities (investment real estate).

My wife and I have both never attempted to repair credit - so this is a new world for both us. I have consulted with a friend from work and he recommended Credit Karma as a good starting point to see where we sit. Upon attempting to sign up, my wife's SSN was already associated with an account she had nothing to do with. So we are in the process of disconnecting her social from that account. They are asking for verification documents one of which being a Social Security card. My wife has misplaced hers, so we had to order another one. She said she filled out something online and it should take 2-3 weeks to arrive. Although, I've been reading the forums and it says to request paper reports. What is the best way to do this? Order through each individual credit bureau?

Thanks in Advance,

B

Welcome to CB. :)

EXPERIAN paper report from 888-397-3742. $8.

TRANSUNION paper report from 800-888-4213. $0.

EQUIFAX paper report from 866-349-5191. $8.

Hi my name is Jj and have been lurking and learning from reading. I enjoyed Docs transcripts very well put. Left me with lots of questions. Have a few things to work on bascically one charge off and 2 collections all paid before I found this site.

Hi my name is Jj and have been lurking and learning from reading. I enjoyed Docs transcripts very well put. Left me with lots of questions. Have a few things to work on bascically one charge off and 2 collections all paid before I found this site.

Welcome!

I am so glad I found this site. I will have to Start a thread to share my full story but just not ready yet as I was so abused the triggers create severe panic attacks. But glad To be part of the site and hope to make some new friends and learn a lot along the way.

Thanks!

I've been lurking here for months and finally joined today. I have found so much useful information here and my scores are going up every month. Still a couple of lingering baddies left to deal with but I'm seeing the light at the end of the credit repair tunnel.

I've been lurking here for months and finally joined today. I have found so much useful information here and my scores are going up every month. Still a couple of lingering baddies left to deal with but I'm seeing the light at the end of the credit repair tunnel.

:wave:

Hey! I'm here to get all the advice I can get. Trying to turn a fair score into a good one!

Welcome!

Really glad I found this community. It's exciting to read members' stories and informative accounts. I've learned so much just by browsing the archives. Feels good to have made an account and started posting instead of lurking.

My name is Rachel and I'm on my journey of Home Ownership. Along this journey I am currently in the Process of Building my Credit. I am halfway there so far I have gotten multiple items moved off of my Credit Report.

Along this journey I gained useful & Important Knowledge in the whole Credit Repair Experience and can help others do the same. I am very grateful to have found this Community Forum.

I'm looking forward to even more Knowledge as well as helping others to the best of my abilities.