Welcome New Members!

Sadeyes

Hello to all. I've actually had this account for awhile on this site, but I've finally decided to get serious. So far I've opted out and requested my reports via the myfico thread, and I was not surprised to find my scores were in the mid-400s. :( I'm currently reading Psych Doc's transcripts. When I got in financial trouble, I had no idea what a credit score or a credit report was. I've made some recent mistakes this year that I hope can rectify somehow. The wealth and depth of information here is valuable, and at times intimidating, but right now I'm reading everything I can.

Hello to all. I've actually had this account for awhile on this site, but I've finally decided to get serious. So far I've opted out and requested my reports via the myfico thread, and I was not surprised to find my scores were in the mid-400s. :( I'm currently reading Psych Doc's transcripts. When I got in financial trouble, I had no idea what a credit score or a credit report was. I've made some recent mistakes this year that I hope can rectify somehow. The wealth and depth of information here is valuable, and at times intimidating, but right now I'm reading everything I can.

Welcome!!! One thing regarding credit repair, Don't worry about your scores. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've been a member for about two months now, but I have only posted twice so far, (this being my second)....I have found that I discover the answer to my questions right away, negating the need to post my inquiry!

Pretty cool, but I do feel like an outsider of sorts since I don't seem to need to post! Hmm, a bit of a quandry I have, no? :dntknw:

+1

But its awesome to have all this information so readily accessible!

Been reading for days! ....and nights! Highly encourage new members, including me, to read, learn, and UNDERSTAND before moving forward with each step. I did the Opt Out and then started with Addresses and still moving forward as seen below..

TU- Started with 11 addresses and alot of name variations so I called and followed the Monster thread script and had my name corrected and all addresses removed except a previous connected to positives and my current new address. Did it in one call 800-916-8800.

2 Barclay Collections

2 Medical Collections

1 HSBC Collection

5 Inquiries

1 PR Release of Tax Lien 02/02/2012

EQ- I couldnt get a live person but now have all the reports. I found that there are only 2 addresses there but 1 is connected to negatives. I need my current address added and name corrections.

3 Midland Funding Collections

1 Medical Collection

3 Inquiries

1 PR Release of Tax Lien 02/02/2000 (error..shud say 2012)

EX- Has 5 variations of 2 addresses, none current, none tied to bad TL's

3 Midland Collections

1 Fidelity Collection

1 TekCollect Collection

1 Medical Collection

6 Inquiries

1 PR Federal Tax Lien Released 02/02/2012

My 2004 BK is not showing on any report! Woot! Im still charting all the positives (most are old), going thru closed accts, and chargeoffs. My FICO's are low (see sig) on TU and EQ and EX doesnt even have a FICO for me! Ugh.

Gonna do more charting..highlighting..triaging..etc. Looks like I need to get the positive accts on TU or EQ to report them to EX..or need to at least find a secured card that reports to EX. Double Ugh.

I have alot of work to do! Im exhausted! Most of all I am incredibly grateful to all those that have contributed to this site!!!! Wow!!

Edited by Whiteout562

Been reading for days! ....and nights! Highly encourage new members, including me, to read, learn, and UNDERSTAND before moving forward with each step. I did the Opt Out and then started with Addresses and still moving forward as seen below..

TU- Started with 11 addresses and alot of name variations so I called and followed the Monster thread script and had my name corrected and all addresses removed except a previous connected to positives and my current new address. Did it in one call 800-916-8800.

2 Barclay Collections

2 Medical Collections

1 HSBC Collection

5 Inquiries

1 PR Release of Tax Lien 02/02/2012

EQ- I couldnt get a live person but now have all the reports. I found that there are only 2 addresses there but 1 is connected to negatives. I need my current address added and name corrections.

3 Midland Funding Collections

1 Medical Collection

3 Inquiries

1 PR Release of Tax Lien 02/02/2000 (error..shud say 2012)

EX- Has 5 variations of 2 addresses, none current, none tied to bad TL's

3 Midland Collections

1 Fidelity Collection

1 TekCollect Collection

1 Medical Collection

6 Inquiries

1 PR Federal Tax Lien Released 02/02/2012

My 2004 BK is not showing on any report! Woot! Im still charting all the positives (most are old), going thru closed accts, and chargeoffs. My FICO's are low (see sig) on TU and EQ and EX doesnt even have a FICO for me! Ugh.

Gonna do more charting..highlighting..triaging..etc. Looks like I need to get the positive accts on TU or EQ to report them to EX..or need to at least find a secured card that reports to EX. Double Ugh.

I have alot of work to do! Im exhausted! Most of all I am incredibly grateful to all those that have contributed to this site!!!! Wow!!

We're happy to have everyone aboard!!!

If you have any specific questions be sure to post up.

About time you came out from under that bridge, Rorer! :D

You have to check out my new shopping cart. It is motorized and has an enclosed canopy. You should see the looks I get when I pull into Wal-Mart. Going to try to upgrade to a two seat turbo model some day. Maybe CB can start a collection for me?