Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Welcome New Members!

Hi all!

I've been lurking for a few weeks but had only been checking out the credit card pulls portion of the site--which I learned about on CreditCardForum.com. Today I noticed that there is a wealth of information on this site that I was missing out on and decided to join.

I've been obsessively monitoring my CRs since July of last year and am really excited to be apart of this community.

Good morning, This my second day with CB, I love the newbie section tons of info, I already disputed old adresses, so, all newbie please go to that section, tons of info for us. :yahoo:

Hello all, I found the site last month and was using the credit pulls database. Signed up a little while afterwards, anyway... Nice place to start my credit building journey.

Hey all found out about this board through another board I am on and hope to find some very helpful information to rebuild my credit

Hello,

I'm technically a newbie, been reading the boards as time permits over the last couple months. Wish I would have found this site earlier. I have 12 hard inquires in last 12 months and 95% utilization and 2 lates within the last 6 that are current now. Three of the worst things to have when needing any sort of small loan. Signed up for cs and ck and pulled 2 reports (ex, eq) hope I can glean the information I need to get either a cli or personal loan for $2500 in the next 3 months

I joined CB under a different username back in 2005. I got my 3 scores up to the high 680's. Back then, I was a college student with great TLs. Since then, unemployment and under-employment has impacted my CR. I want to rebuild my credit and improve my finances!

Great site! I've been lurking for a while, but now we need some help getting my fiance's credit in order so we can own our own home. Here's to hoping for success!

I'm not a new member, but I'm back after a looong hiatus (I was around for the infamous Junami lol). I lot of things have changed, and as far as credit is concerned not for the better, but for various reasons in and out of my control. But I'm back and ready to get back on the wagon.

ETA: First post back and I realize I need to change my siggie! lol

Edited by Zxephyr

Glad to be on this site and this forum. Lots of good info. I am going to pull my credit reports from all three CRA's tomorrow. I'm prepared for lots of work ahead in correcting inaccuracies.

Hello, Ive been lurking for years, Trying to purchase a house, I have been pre-approved several times within the past two years But my wife and I could not find something we both liked (I want Lots of land and she wants a nice house) I took my credit for granted and started letting my Credit card balances get high and then forgot to send a payment on one of them in January of this year (OUCH). I got declined for FHA loan 60 days ago and have been paying everything down since. Hoping to get a house by September of this year.