Welcome New Members!

Sadeyes

Hi Everyone fresh meat here. I got laid off last year and the CC's killed me, Borrowing cash to just get by when oil was at record highs and struggling to get by. I am hoping to get everything back together here soon. Reading as much as I can here its very informing I thank everyone who contributed this useful info.

Stick it to the man ... Well the CA really.

:dntknw: Hello Unleashedfury.... :cry2::(

Hey there! Just joined here from a recommendation of a friend of mine. My fiancé and I are running around some credit issues right now. We are trying to find a better way to save and get by with everything. So I thought I would come here to see if there are any tips that I can use.

Everyone here seems really nice and willing to help, so I will do the same and help where I can. Thanks everyone.

- Brandon :lol:

<_< Hi! Found this site from a friend's recommendation. So far I'm learning the beginnings of recovering DF's credit score (525) and keeping my score above average and continually increasing (720).

Hello, Road :P welcome to the best credit site on the web

Hey there! Just joined here from a recommendation of a friend of mine. My fiancé and I are running around some credit issues right now. We are trying to find a better way to save and get by with everything. So I thought I would come here to see if there are any tips that I can use.

Everyone here seems really nice and willing to help, so I will do the same and help where I can. Thanks everyone.

- Brandon <_<

Brandon,

Hello and welcome to CB :P

Hey guys! Well I'm new to this whole credit thing I'm only 18, and I've already gotten in trouble with BOA recently :'( Now i have FBCS showing up on my credit report, but i already paid off the collection agency that collected the amount from BOA. So yeah thats my little story so I'm here on a journey to learn as much as i can from this wonderful community!! and hopefully get FBCS off my back because i never received any notices from them.. xD

Hey guys! Well I'm new to this whole credit thing I'm only 18, and I've already gotten in trouble with BOA recently :'( Now i have FBCS showing up on my credit report, but i already paid off the collection agency that collected the amount from BOA. So yeah thats my little story so I'm here on a journey to learn as much as i can from this wonderful community!! and hopefully get FBCS off my back because i never received any notices from them.. xD

:clapping: Howdy, Bill good luck in you're path to great credit here

These boards are SO informative! I've been reading thru topics the past month, and just officially joined today. I'm sure I can find ways to better manage my credit and keep those reports clean.

Thanx again to all who have (and continue to) contribute to these boards. Knowledge is POWER, and in this age of information, we the consumers now have an equalizer.

Hello everyone. This is a very informative & helpful site.

I am currently working on restoring my credit.

I recently was approved for 2 CC's with a very low CL but I had to start somewhere.

Looking forward to being a part of things here.

Dan

:wave: , Hello DAN