Sadeyes

Welcome New Members!

My name is Rachel and I'm on my journey of Home Ownership. Along this journey I am currently in the Process of Building my Credit. I am halfway there so far I have gotten multiple items moved off of my Credit Report.

Along this journey I gained useful & Important Knowledge in the whole Credit Repair Experience and can help others do the same. I am very grateful to have found this Community Forum.

I'm looking forward to even more Knowledge as well as helping others to the best of my abilities.

Welcome to CB! :)

Hello! New member here. I've known about this board for a while (years probably) and I've researched credit repair over the years but I'm finally going from knowing about to really knowing through doing. So, I'm here again, this time as a member and not a lurker. Thanks to you all who shared your experiences and methods and left the trail to follow.

Hello! New member here. I've known about this board for a while (years probably) and I've researched credit repair over the years but I'm finally going from knowing about to really knowing through doing. So, I'm here again, this time as a member and not a lurker. Thanks to you all who shared your experiences and methods and left the trail to follow.

Welcome! We love a de-lurking. :D

I’ve been using this site since 2012, and I guess I could never figure out how to make a post!  I remember posting to creditpulls a while back, but haven’t been able to now. Apparently there is some kind of restriction. 

I love the site, and it has helped tremendously in my credit journey. I’ve made mistakes, and quite a few times, but I’ve finally got my stuff together.

I was sitting around a 450 around 2 ½ years ago, and have brought my scores up to the 660-690 range in just a 1 ½ years.  I actually was able to buy my first home thanks to the help of all the people here!

12 minutes ago, MarvBear said:

Once you reach member status, you can then post to CreditPulls database. 

How do I go about doing that? I saw that I needed to make some posts, but wasn’t clear on the number of posts I needed to do or the requirement. 

On 1/30/2011 at 6:38 PM, artyusmc said:

hi newbie with high utlization and worried about credit score. trying equifax complete and dont find it very complete

Hi :wave:

Hi all!

Moderate credit knowledge poster here, but with a horrific score due to a handful of literal I don't give a F%#& years in my younger days.

Any tips, questions, ideas, etc. are welcomed!

Glad you found us.   Welcome aboard.   Just post in the forum that interests you, and people will be delighted to help you.

Thanks.  If I accidentally made 2 threads with the same hello, i'm new sort of tone, I apologize.

Happy to be here, i have a lot of ideas, stories and questions i'm not even sure where to start honestly.

Hello! Nice to be here. I hope to learn a lot as I rebuild my credit. I've had a spate of good luck recently, and I am hoping to continue that streak. 😊

4 hours ago, bludmn79 said:

Hello! Nice to be here. I hope to learn a lot as I rebuild my credit. I've had a spate of good luck recently, and I am hoping to continue that streak. 😊

I look forward to sharing with you all and learning.

;)

On 11/27/2018 at 5:33 AM, ChoochMooch said:

Thanks.  If I accidentally made 2 threads with the same hello, i'm new sort of tone, I apologize.

Happy to be here, i have a lot of ideas, stories and questions i'm not even sure where to start honestly.

On 11/27/2018 at 2:12 PM, bludmn79 said:

Welcome to Credit Boards

Hello,

I'm an extreme long-time lurker (years).  I've always found the information here priceless.  It's been about a decade or so since I've been dabbing here and there on credit repair.  My on and off journey started with low-mid 500s to being approved for my first unsecured credit accounts in ages.

I still have lots of work to do, and probably many questions to go along with it.  I figured it's time to become an official member and possibly contribute something that may help others along the way.

Hello I'm a lurker also. But definitely interested in learning to get some late payments off my report

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome to CB. Lots of folks to help here. Just start you own topic in the appropriate forum.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk on a beach far far away.