Sadeyes

Welcome New Members!

Welcome to CreditBoards!

Please begin by reading the rules of the forum and some posting tips (read only, no questions here):

Board Rules, Tips and Tricks

Here is basic reference material (read only no questions here):

Beginner's Credit information

When you are ready to join in the discussion, or have a question to ask, please join in our discussion forums!

Discussion Forums

You will find forums specific to general credit questions, automotive financing, mortgages, money management and bankrupcy. Additionally there is a forum for general (off-topic) discussion.

Please select the forum appropriate to your questions.

Thank you very much!! I have alot to learn and this site has me in awe! :clapping:

Hello there,

I have tried to contact the adminstrators but found every avenue blocked....

I wondered if I might tell all your members about a new piece of Software available for adding images directly into your MSN messages as you type them. Simply drag and drop from SmileyPad into the message and it appears instantly.

Being a full time working Mum I cannot afford corporate advertising, especially for a free product.

No messing around adding the images to your MSN internal library and you can add any image you want to your SmileyPad simply by drag and drop from the internet too.

The best thing about SmileyPad is that it is FREE! I was fed up with the lack of free software that did not have spyware, adware, malware so I wrote my own - it is completely free of any 'wares' and does just what it says on the tin.

You can find it at http://www.smileypad.com

admin note: this is a very old post, the smileypad site is long gone.

Hi SoulGirl - you can post about smilypad - just say I told you so and link back here. A lot of us were using emotipad - I think they'll love using smileypad.

The external link to admin email is at the bottom of most pages, but this is fine - everyone can see that you have permission. BTW, I manually added a smilie and it was super easy! Nice work!!

There is so much good info to digest. It is all lil overwhelming and really great.

If only I can store it all or at least remember where to find it.

I have seen others as Members who signed up after me. How do I become a member? What does "subscribing" mean? I look all over for some things and just can't seem to find answer for some things. I hate to post same ol' /same ol'. I also have an idea about a great new line in BK forum, but want to know if okay to start a new posting that is kinda long.

Thanks so much for the welcome. I already feel at home. There is so much to learn here. I've been bouncing all over the board reading posts. This is becoming addictive! :rofl:

I may have missed it some where but how do you get permission to post a question? Whenever I try, I get an error saying that I don't have permission.

Thanks,

Allen

hello again :good: not sure how to proceed...most likely more reading.

Edited by enou2

This is a question, and I was not sure where to post it. But for oustanding debts that you know you owe, but that are charged off, should you begin with DV or by calling the creditor to negotiate a settlement?

Aslo, is you are still within the Statute of Limitations for being sued on the debt, is it a good idea to wait unit that runs before you begin with DV and all so that you don't get sued on the debt?

Could you tell me why my signiture is not showing up. The only thing that shows is my fico tracker. Also how do I paste my actual fico scores into my signature? Any help that you may offer is much appreciated!

Could you tell me why my signiture is not showing up. The only thing that shows is my fico tracker. Also how do I paste my actual fico scores into my signature? Any help that you may offer is much appreciated!

You can't have both your fico tracker & your signature in your umm signature. Its one or the other.

quick - question - newbies cant use PMs, ,can we? cause mine isnt working, and I know I wasnt spamming, so i think i have to wait till member status? correct?

Hello everyone:

I'm glad I was referred to this forum. I self-recovered from BK seven years ago, but recently ran into a speed-bump of sorts. I want to consolidate all my debt, cut up my cards, and work on becoming debt free. This site is amazing and I know it will help me reach my goals.

I've been a member for about two months now, but I have only posted twice so far, (this being my second)....I have found that I discover the answer to my questions right away, negating the need to post my inquiry!

Pretty cool, but I do feel like an outsider of sorts since I don't seem to need to post! Hmm, a bit of a quandry I have, no? :)