Sign in to follow this  
radi8

PsychDoc's Seminars

PsychDoc's seminars :

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=142032

And who is Psychdoc?

Randy Padawer (PsychDoc) is a Ph.D. in clinical psychology whose research interests range from personality testing to consumer credit.

He has been featured in publications as diverse as the Journal of Personality Assessment, the Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, and Smart Money Magazine.

Dr. Padawer co-wrote the best-selling "FICO 850" seminar for The Motley Fool, and he consults for Lorman.com (the leading CEU provider for attorneys), Lexington Law Firm and others regarding consumer behavior and credit reporting.

I am new here, so I hope that I am posting in the right spot.

I just read PsychDoc's lesson 101. I have already sent letters to CRA's and a CA's.

With the CRA's I claimed only that I wanted validation, but with the CA I made the statement that I knew it was on my report and wanted it removed as well as a settlement. Did I do this wrong?

I am new here, so I hope that I am posting in the right spot.

I just read PsychDoc's lesson 101. I have already sent letters to CRA's and a CA's.

With the CRA's I claimed only that I wanted validation, but with the CA I made the statement that I knew it was on my report and wanted it removed as well as a settlement. Did I do this wrong?

What type of settlement did you ask to receive? Monetary?

Sign in to follow this  

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines