Business/personal...paid collection the same effect?

The last post in this topic was posted 5482 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I was slammed by a phone company who I also have a yellow pages ad thru. when they fix the account from being slammed ( reconnect to my old service provider), my yellow pages ad bill stopped coming to me and in no time it was sent to collections. now I have a collection agency after me for the bill that I haven't been receiving. I have contacted the company many times to have a bill come to me instead of the wrong address that they had on my account. will the collection show up on my credit report even after it is paid or will it show a paid collection of some sort. of course they said it will be gone after I make some type of payment. I do want to pay it in full when I get it but not sure about the crap they fed me about the collection completely going away after some type of payment and that business credit isn't the same as personal credit when it comes to collections. personal credit collections stay on report and business ones don't after payment???

I am sure it will stick on both, especially on business if reported to D&B. You have a bill with them, call them right now, don't wait for paper bill - just call and PAY IT. Then monitor your personal/business reports for it to show up, if it does then follow the regular steps to dispute. In the meantime don't believe anything they tell you, and pay your bill ASAP.

• 4 weeks later...

The last post in this topic was posted 5482 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.