Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Newbies - for more than 60 days

Torrey, are you on a phone? If so, maybe we could change your settings so it's easier to see. :)

Will do. So happy to have found this site.

Trying to be able to post also.

If you have a credit question, start a new thread in the credit forum and when one of us approve it, we'll change your status to member.

Torrey, are you on a phone? If so, maybe we could change your settings so it's easier to see. :)

What do you mean by this? I am using my phone but will be on computer soon.

I am so excited by this website. It's like a gold mine. I can't stop reading, so much amazing information.

I am so excited by this website. It's like a gold mine. I can't stop reading, so much amazing information.

I only use my computer, too hard for me to see on my phone (I'm old... lol).

And, yes! It is truly a goldmine! :wave:

Edited by Kat58

If you are on a phone, but viewing the full site, you can have trouble seeing everything if you don't already know your way around here. I can change your settings to that you see the mobile version of CB - it's scaled for a phone, and it's much cleaner. Or you can accept the Tapatalk download, it is also scaled for phones.

You should be able to change this setting yourself by scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the page, and clicking the drop down menu.

This discussion board has been so helpful to me, but i have a hard time maneuvering and finding things.

Hi Cherylbelinda

If you could be more specific, I'd be happy to help you. If you are using the search function, I highly suggest using the Google Search Bar, instead of the Regular Search Bar.

:wave:

It is a big board, and it's complex if you aren't familiar with how these boards work. Start by clicking your name, up at the top right corner. You can find your own posts listed under "content." That's your control panel. Maybe it will help.

I don't know if this counts, but I have been using the information on this forum for about a year now. I didn't see a need to register until now, as I finally have some questions that I don't think have been asked along with a few datapoints to add to the DBs.

I don't know if this counts, but I have been using the information on this forum for about a year now. I didn't see a need to register until now, as I finally have some questions that I don't think have been asked along with a few datapoints to add to the DBs.

You made it on your own. :D We love a de-lurking!

I've been around a couple of years. Never needed to post until now. I want to share my story and add to the data points!

Welcome to CB! :D

Been here since October 2015, still a newbie. Thanks

Too quiet! :D

Belated welcome to CB! Glad you finally de-lurked!

First time poster and been lurking for a year, I hope to start a new thread soon on my current status. I think you all are amazing and give such helpful advice. I hope to start putting all I have learned from this forum to use very soon.