Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Newbies - for more than 60 days

I've been using the site for probably a couple years now but have never posted. Thanks to all of the information here I have earned a ton about credit and how to fix it. I came here with a horrible score of 565 and just got it over 700 recently. Many thanks to all of the moderators and posters here for their invaluable wisdom.

I've been using the site for probably a couple years now but have never posted. Thanks to all of the information here I have earned a ton about credit and how to fix it. I came here with a horrible score of 565 and just got it over 700 recently. Many thanks to all of the moderators and posters here for their invaluable wisdom.

Welcome, lurker!! Congratulations on the score! :)

I'm still listed in the newbies group but I post a lot. I'd forgotten I was even registered here until today when I was looking for info I need to find regarding a credit issue.

i have been a newbie since 2007. I kind of don't want to get it changed at this point. I have seen a lot of great information that has helped me go from the low 500's to almost 7's. i just recently did the nfcu and flagship and loc to improve utilization and can't wait to see what happens to the score from their. should bring me down to like 3 or 4 % util. Thank you all for your help. I especially want to thank whychat if he is still around his guide helped me through and single handedly got me over 100 points.

You all rock and maybe i will stop lurking now.

Thanks mryuggalo9er !! I've learned lots and lots of info into Red Bird and it strategies....... again, thanks to you and K2012 with all the Board's members..... such monumental thread contextualized so meticulously detail!

Thanks mryuggalo9er !! I've learned lots and lots of info into Red Bird and it strategies....... again, thanks to you and K2012 with all the Board's members..... such monumental thread contextualized so meticulously detail!

If your ate going to get into ms start small to get comfortable. ....and always be prepared for your money to end up limbo

If your ate going to get into ms start small to get comfortable. ....and always be prepared for your money to end up limbo

LOL!!....Thanks again!

I've been on and off the boards for the last decade. This is the second time that I've tried to rebuild, and seems to be sticking.

I've been on and off the boards for the last decade. This is the second time that I've tried to rebuild, and seems to be sticking.

Hang in there!

Just post a few times, and your membership will automatically be upgraded. Welcome to CB. :)

I am a new member and so confused and don't know what to do. I hope that there are alot of patient people here to help me Thanks everyone in advance! Chris

Welcome Chris!

There are many patient people here. Lots of great info in our newbies section. And when you're ready to ask questions, don't hesitate.

I am a new member and so confused and don't know what to do. I hope that there are alot of patient people here to help me Thanks everyone in advance! Chris

Sarcasm and patience. ..welcome to the board

Hello been here for a while and still can't post

Sure you can. ;) Some topics are "read only" so you may be trying to answer one of those. That's usually why newbs think they can't post. Try somewhere else.

Everyone can post, even someone who registered 1 minute ago. :)

I've been here since October. I've brought my husbands credit score up from high 400's-low 500's to 660 and it's still going up. I've learned a lot and am still learning. I lay in bed at night and read posts until I fall asleep. My husband thinks it's absurd but hey, I could have far worse addictions than creditboards right?! One thing I'm not sure how to do is how to change my name that shows up.

I have been here a couple times, and now have a few specific questions. Hoping I am approved for posting in all forums

Newbs can post in all forums, we just moderate your first few posts. :) Welcome to CB!