Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Newbies - for more than 60 days

Hmmm... Will I get free Coffee?

Great board BTW.... I have made great progress.

Glad you found us!! (_)? <--------coffee

Just a few more days for me... :)

I can't wait!

Look under your name, sweetie - you got there with your # of posts. You are already a member. :lol::lol::lol:

There is a gray box with stars in the background, on the left hand side of your screen - under your name. It shows your status (group). If it already says "member' nothing is going to change when you get 60 days, and there's no need for you to post in this thread.

But, if you just want to play here, that's fine. :)

Just a few more days for me... :blush:

I can't wait!

Look under your name, sweetie - you got there with your # of posts. You are already a member. :lol::lol::lol:

OK, I swear to god yesterday I was a newbie... but hey I'm not complaining--- yippee!!!

Just a few more days for me... :)

I can't wait!

OK, I swear to god yesterday I was a newbie... but hey I'm not complaining--- yippee!!!

Not with that many posts - it changed a while back. ;)

Dang, I feel old everywhere I go these days, I been around way over 60 days. I work in Iraq so I usually just read a lot unless I have a question, I am not very patient so I usually search until I find my answer in someone elses post due to the time difference from being in Iraq. I do read almost every day even if I am not working on my credit at the moment, you guys are very entertaining and you never know when you may come across a nugget of info. I would be honored to be considered a member. We began in Jan of 05 getting prepared to buy our first home and in July closed on a very nice 4 BR home in Kingwood, Tx with a 6% rate thanks in whole to this board and a very good broker from the Mortgage Grapvine board where I lurked for a while learning the ins and outs of the mortgage game. Additionally we had 0 pos TL's and now between DW and I we have 7 revolving, 2 installment, 1 realestate, all current and pos and very few derogs left. I cannot begin to thank the generous and knowledgable folks here who through their efforts enabled us to achieve such success in a very short period of time. Of course a higher than normal income helped a great deal also but we were able to purchase our home with 0 down and only $1800 in closing cost and we could not have even approached that prior to CB. Thanks again and please keep up the outstanding service provided to all of us "If we only knew back then what we know now" folks.

Best personal regards,

Bobby Cline & Family (& 1 Dog, 1 Cat, 3 Flying Squirrels, 2 turtles, 2 Guinea pigs, and 1 bearded Dragon)

Dang, I feel old everywhere I go these days, I been around way over 60 days. I work in Iraq so I usually just read a lot unless I have a question, I am not very patient so I usually search until I find my answer in someone elses post due to the time difference from being in Iraq. I do read almost every day even if I am not working on my credit at the moment, you guys are very entertaining and you never know when you may come across a nugget of info. I would be honored to be considered a member. We began in Jan of 05 getting prepared to buy our first home and in July closed on a very nice 4 BR home in Kingwood, Tx with a 6% rate thanks in whole to this board and a very good broker from the Mortgage Grapvine board where I lurked for a while learning the ins and outs of the mortgage game. Additionally we had 0 pos TL's and now between DW and I we have 7 revolving, 2 installment, 1 realestate, all current and pos and very few derogs left. I cannot begin to thank the generous and knowledgable folks here who through their efforts enabled us to achieve such success in a very short period of time. Of course a higher than normal income helped a great deal also but we were able to purchase our home with 0 down and only $1800 in closing cost and we could not have even approached that prior to CB. Thanks again and please keep up the outstanding service provided to all of us "If we only knew back then what we know now" folks.

Best personal regards,

Bobby Cline & Family (& 1 Dog, 1 Cat, 3 Flying Squirrels, 2 turtles, 2 Guinea pigs, and 1 bearded Dragon)

Great success story!!

I would like to ask if I could have my status changed to "Member". I have been registered since October and have been reading post for a long time before I registered. I actually thought I was a member before Oct, except when I tried to post a message it asked me to log in and when I tried the normal user id and password I usually use at message boards it said it was not accuarate, so I guess I had just been reading for so long I thought I was an automatic member!

Thanks in advance!

:) Joined Oct 2005, Mostly a lurker until recently.

Brought my middle score up from 435 to 591 in about 4 months thanks to CREDITBOARDS.

Being a member would be nice.

:D Joined Oct 2005, Mostly a lurker until recently.

Brought my middle score up from 435 to 591 in about 4 months thanks to CREDITBOARDS.

Being a member would be nice.

Good work!! Keep at it, it's worth it.