Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Newbies - for more than 60 days

If you have been registered more than 60 days and do not yet have member status, please post in this thread, and I will fix it for you.

If you have been registered more than 60 days and do not yet have member status, please post in this thread, and I will fix it for you.

been here since Sept

THANKS

Long time reader, first time poster. Not a newbie by any means, just a new registrant.

It never hurts to ask, right? ;)

I'm a newbie to this site but not to other forums. I'm pretty knowledgeable in the credit scene. Please view some of my posts if that helps. Hoping to be considered a member, not a newbie. :blink:

Usually that's for a specific reason - they are using a secondary ID for some reason; they have been allowed access to the mortgage broker's forum, which requires a status change; it's someone we already know from another board; it's a reporter working on a story; etc etc. It's pretty much at my discretion in those cases. I don't make exceptions except for very very good reasons, but I do occasionally make exceptions.

Some people fall through the cracks, for various reasons, though, and have been members a long time without getting changed from newbie to member. When I see one, I change it, but I don't see them all, because the one thing they all have in common is, they don't post much.

That's why I started this thread. ;)

Hi Breeze,

I've been registered since late September. Spent the entire day on the boards and would love to be an official "member."

Thanks for you kind consideration...

:dntknw: