Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Acceptance Tele# for CapitalOne Lowes Card

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.

About a month ago Capital One sent me one of those Lowes Credit Card offers for 5000 Dollars Pre-approved. I just bought a new house and need appliances, however I can't find the letter.

Does any one know the number to call for acceptance of this card. Capital One does not even have a hint of this card on their website.

We are in desperate need because the rebate for the refrigerator ends on Dec 31st. Please help.

Thanks in advance...

:)

Don't know the answer, unfortunately, but a couple of ideas you might want to use until someone comes up with an answer:

Using search, look for the number on this board.

Or, you can call Cap One, as they might have your name and address on a database. After all, someone there would want to help you, because they did not make the offer for only your benefit. They made the offer for business reasons, and those are still solid reasons for them to help you. You just have to find the right dept.

Put on your sweetest voice and go to town!

And congrats on the new home!

:)

For general questions about our products or services: webinfo@capitalone.com.

For questions about charges, credits, or payments, please call 1-800-955-7070.

Lowe's credit is from Monogram Bank, not Capital One. Pre-approved does not mean much with them, might as well as apply online.

crap1 does offer a LOWES card (it is a MC IIRC).

pre-approval is LEGALLY different than ITA.

Welcome to the Lowe's Online Credit Center operated by GE Money Bank, the issuer of the Lowe's credit card. We encourage you to read GEMB's Privacy Policy (en español Política de Confidencialidad) and Web Site Usage Agreement (en español Contrato de Uso de Sitio Web), which govern the use of the Lowe's Online Credit Center. Please note that this privacy policy and web site usage agreement may differ from those of any websites that you have previously visited.

Licensing their name to everyone I guess...

Anyone have a link to the Crap One MC card for Lowe's??? :rofl:

mail solicitations only. are you opted-in?

I tried 1-800-955-7070 (Crap 1) today and they had no clue about the Lowes offer. The lady on the line thought that they had their own number, but she didn't know what it was. I have had this offer sent to me twice now and I can't find either one.

BTW I am opted in. Not for much longer though.

Go to a lowe's store... they have the number.. I'll try to get it while I'm there at work... otherwise just call up your local lowes and ask for the Lowe's Crap1 customer service phone number...

They can also find your pre-approval via last name in the computer... I've opened dozen of crap1 accounts that way..

hth

Too bad for me? Aren't you freindly. I'm not hiding from anyone if you must know. Why are you part of the Opt-out police? I suppose next you want to know why in the world I would want to Opt-out, right? I really don't want to answer to you. I just want to buy some appliances and any real help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Too bad for me? Aren't you freindly. I'm not hiding from anyone if you must know. Why are you part of the Opt-out police? I suppose next you want to know why in the world I would want to Opt-out, right? I really don't want to answer to you. I just want to buy some appliances and any real help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

lighten up frances.

if no one is looking for you and you are not afraid of junk mail then there is no reason to opt out. the offer you got from crap1 is ONLY made via prescreening; by opting out you will no longer receive such solicitations.

There is no OPTOUT POLICE; I guess it just seems like people don't always understand the rationale to opt out of NOT.

put me on IGNORE if it will make you happy.

Edited by hegemony

to the OP:

Lowe's stores has the ability to pull up your application in the store by last name.. I checked at work today.. and sure enough we can do it..

If the associate is stupid - tell them to call credit and get your preapproval #.. They have an "in-store" number they can call...

Best of luck

to the OP:

Lowe's stores has the ability to pull up your application in the store by last name.. I checked at work today.. and sure enough we can do it..

If the associate is stupid - tell them to call credit and get your preapproval #.. They have an "in-store" number they can call...

Best of luck

Wow, Thanks a ton! I will run over there tomorrow.

I have the capital one lowes card, the number on the back of my card is 800-508-2520. not sure if it will help you but worth a shot..good luck

Thanks.

MAIL-A-PHOBIA?????

PRM's HELP WITH "B"

Does Lowes automatically share personal info with crap1? I have been getting all kinds of crap1 offers in the mail since I opened my Lowe's account. (is monogram credit crap1)

Sorry for the crazy questions but they are important to me. thanks in advance

No luck. The Lowe's lady stated that she could not look up acceptance #'s. She did however look up my last name in her computer for applications and came up with nothing. She was not willing to call anyone.

Additionally I called every Capital One number I could find and the only valuable info I could get was the automated acceptance line for Cap 1 Lowes cards.(1-800-899-7111). I tried to bypass the menu with no avail. So frustrating.

One rep on a different number stated that the offers are mailed out from batch files and there is no way to look up the preapproval codes (yeah right). Her supervisor stated the same. At one point they forwarded me to the saving's department. doh!

I applied with Lowes in-store application through GEMB and got denied. They pulled equifax with a 584 score. Equifax is by far my lowest score.

I guess Dave Ramsey will be proud that I pay in cash.

PRM's HELP WITH "B"

Does Lowes automatically share personal info with crap1? I have been getting all kinds of crap1 offers in the mail since I opened my Lowe's account. (is monogram credit crap1)

Sorry for the crazy questions but they are important to me. thanks in advance

I read in another post that they received a Lowe's offer while being Opted-out and they were a current Capital One customer. I would bet that they share info.

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.