Sign in to follow this  
maybaby

disputes with TU - lowered score

Sent disputes to TU 11/1/05

Results

Bank of America - deleted (foreclosed mortgage from 2001)

Citifinancial Mortgage - deleted (foreclosed mortgage from 2001)

Bank of Washtenaw - deleted (collection account)

Primus Communication - deleted (collection account)

Ann Arbor Credit Bureau (AHOLES verified ex-husbands bill in his name)

RealCheck - (verified $7,000 apartment bill that is mine but the amount is not correct but shows balance on CR of 0)

TU score down to 525 - is that normal considering I just got off over 200k deleted from the report?

How should I go about dealing with the morons at the AA credit bureau? These a$$ clowns actually sent me a letter stating that they would not delete this tradeline and verified the account with TU except the letter was written to my exhusband as it's his account. His name is Steve and I'm Stephanie - go figure. Any suggestions on getting this one off?

Is realcheck a lost cause?

While I should be estatic I got those seriously bad mortgage tradelines deleted I'm bummed that my score dropped even lower. I know I shouldn't care about the score but I know the mortgage lenders will and some of them that I've talked to wont even talk serious with us until we pass 600 which is looking like a 10,000 miles away.

Did I do it right or should I do something different? I'm having success with Equifax. Experian is the devil and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to fix that one so I'm concentrating on TU and EX right now.

Any suggestions?

Ok screw it even though the score dropped I got 2 of the biggest baddies deleted :rolleyes::P:P - it's a start in the right direction!:)

yup, ironically you lost age which tanks your fako, same thing happened to me today...didnt' stop the happy dance, it'll come back up in a month or two, patience is key here.

They are FAKO scores!!! DO NOT CARE!

Clean reports are what matters!

Worry about your scores when you need to...like when you go to buy a house or car.

But NEVER EVER EVER worry about your FAKO SCORES! THEY MEAN NOTHING!

i don't worry bout em...it's just cynically fun to watch the yo yo effect, knowing full well where they started was in fact a ceiling, now i moved the celieng :D

My FAKO and FICO scores had difference of 168 points on EQ.

Doesn't matter.

The only thing that should matter is seeing the baddies come off.

i don't worry bout em...it's just cynically fun to watch the yo yo effect, knowing full well where they started was in fact a ceiling, now i moved the celieng :grin:

Just remember FAKO's mean absolutley nothing, and they don't necessarily monitor your progress. For example I had a 60 point drop a few month back with some new accounts ont TU FAKO and I actually hadd a 40 point gain on my FICO...you can't even use them to monitor anything because they mean nothing.