Sign in to follow this  
Tennessee Tee

GOODWILL ADJUSTMENT LETTER CAP1

Anybody have a point of contact for Cap1 goodwill adjustment letter? And if so any success with removal of negative TL. This account was paid off over 5 yrs ago and it's just bugging the crap out me.

Thanks in advance.

:angry:

You'd be better off peeing your message in the snow.

Capital One does not do goodwill, period. Sorry....

there was a poster who got a PFD recently....yes, with capital one. maybe he will see this and chime in...

i would suggest a search, but with the many variations of the capital one name, that could get you nowhere.

I think this is the thread:

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?s...opic=134236&hl=

Here is another thread where someone listed the executive information in the middle of the thread:

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=119489

There was another thread recently about someone who had a 90 day late reduced to a 30 day late or something like that, couldn't find it though.

thanks, honeydrop.

i was looking for that info myself. i thought i read that matt sharp is either no longer working there or no longer doing this type of thing. does anyone know if this is true? and if so, are there any new names for recent contacts?

TIA

I disputed mine with them about 6 months ago after pulling my CB.

Did a never late. They took off all my lates on 3 separate accounts (I know, I know) and there were several on all 3 accounts. They did put the comments of "Canceled by credit grantor on 2 and Dispute resolved; customer disagrees on the other"

I guess I should just be happy that they took the lates away.

Does the statement "Canceled by credit grantor" hurt you that bad?

did they actualy cancle it or did you?

I dont know if it does make a difference. but it would look better if it stated that you did.

in my humble opinion

thanks, honeydrop.

i was looking for that info myself.  i thought i read that matt sharp is either no longer working there or no longer doing this type of thing.  does anyone know if this is true?  and if so, are there any new names for recent contacts? 

TIA

Well I was told today that neither Matt nor Jeremy works in that particular dept. anymore. :)