Sign in to follow this  
unixkid

Applied Card Bank

I had this bank called Applied Card Bank and I dont know who they are. They reported a charge off paid in full but i dont remmeber them at all. I send them a DV letter and I am just waitting for there answer. theya have until dec 10 then I am shooting a letter to the cra stating that they did not reply. Is my first time sending a green card to the CRA does it really work?

I got a letter from jason stating they will remove it. Cross Country Bank deleted the entry in my credit report.So why does it apper under a different name?

They were once known as Cross Country Bank. They did the same thing to me, CCB disappeared from my reports, I didn't dispute it and then showed up again as Applied Card Bank.

You will need to contact Jason again. They are the same company.

yes, jason removed it for mr the first time. Thank you. After you disputed it did jason remove it for you?

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Sammariam2008
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines