Sign in to follow this  
cooliojones

Rating is becoming very important

Ok, well I'm glad I got my Lowe's finally! I looked up my old Lowe's denial, and it listed:

Percent of trades listed less than satisfactory

Number of positive payment reporting experiences

Lack of a D&B rating

So of course this means they look at D&B...so it's important to get that file built up. My "negative" trades aren't an issue anymore because it was a decrepancy. Positive payment history is currently being beefed up...just waiting on my 9 other trades to report. But this rating...we keep coming back to that, and vendors are really looking for this these days. So I guess we need to get some concrete answers to this dilemma.

For the newbies and those only concerned w/ a Paydex, this oesn't really apply to you. But I think this should be somewhere between Level III & IV of the Biz Credit Procurement Program.

Ok, well I'm glad I got my Lowe's finally!  I looked up my old Lowe's denial, and it listed:

Percent of trades listed less than satisfactory

Number of positive payment reporting experiences

Lack of a D&B rating

So of course this means they look at D&B...so it's important to get that file built up.  My "negative" trades aren't an issue anymore because it was a decrepancy.  Positive payment history is currently being beefed up...just waiting on my 9 other trades to report.  But this rating...we keep coming back to that, and vendors are really looking for this these days.  So I guess we need to get some concrete answers to this dilemma.

For the newbies and those only concerned w/ a Paydex, this oesn't really apply to you.  But I think this should be somewhere between Level III & IV of the Biz Credit Procurement Program.

Coolio, this is probably just a generic turn down statement"Lack of D&B rating" how many accounts did you have reporting when you received this turn down? Did you have a Paydex?

You know on the personal credit side, I've pulled clients credit and they will have the same wording for an 800 score and a 580 score. Too many revolving accts, balances in relation to limits etc etc. I wonder if that statment was simply a generic turn down statement?

I have a "DS" rating and I'm being approved for everything here lately. I think that it's really based on how many accts that are now showing up as being paid as agreed more so than rating. The paydex score with DUNs tells them if you make your payments on time. The rating just tells them either how many employees that you have or verified financial information.

Just my thoughts anyway. Not right or wrong, but my thoughts.

Holla! :)

I haven't really been turned down for anything lately that wasn't easily rectified through reconsideration. My turn down reasons usually had something to do with my personal credit... high utilization, balances not updating to show payoff, etc...