Sign in to follow this  
magumpus

My crazy day

I am the only vendor on ubid selling xbox 360s at the current moment. And ubid wants me to do some special promotion @ their site and they'll assist me to promote the item at the site and etc.

The guys at ubid also want me to get them more ITEMs in terms of other video game consoles.

so I'm having a good day.

Good thing about those LOCs I have with certain suppliers, cause it wouldn't be possible.

And i'm buying more xbox 360s. Sam's club is going to have xbox 360's again next week. And if you're a business member, you can get first grab at them at 7am.

so lets see how far this venture goes.

Actally just read an article about ebay and people were selling xbox's for 3k damn should have went to the store and got one. I was up.

Edited by lm26

I am supposed to be getting a shipment, but dont know for sure. I will be sure to be prepared in the future for PS3 and all future big video game releases.

Wow, I am surprised you are the only one on ubid who has them. That definitely would be a great position to be in.

What do you think about the market for the 360s over the next several weeks? Do you think they will flood the market pretty soon and lower the resale prices? I am considering whether I should try to buy more when I know there will be at least a few week delay until (if) I get them.

Are you sold-out?

Ubid Search results

"

0 search results for keyword - "xbox 360"

I found xbox360 there were 10 total. Me personally I think they are going to sell for more then they cost till christmas as they become harder to buy. So I think they will go good. As far as ps3 I am definitly looking to get on that one now.

I found xbox360 there were 10 total. Me personally I think they are going to sell for more then they cost till christmas as they become harder to buy. So I think they will go good. As far as ps3 I am definitly looking to get on that one now.

How did you find it because I searched in general and browsed under video games and in systems and Nothing.

I think Im going to put them on eBbay for about $5000 buy it Now and for $1000 Shipping I will deliver it on Christmas Eve in a Santa suit.

Man I wish I had known they would go for that much I would have bought one could have used the extra cash.

Edited by lm26

lm26 it's not too late. I am thinking about camping out tomorrow morning and getting to as many stores as I can. Profit margins are amazing, I love it!

I'm thinking all of the majors will have some -- Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Circuit City. problem is that many open at the same time, and how many they have is a carefully guarded number. If I can get 2 premium systems and a laptop, I'd be happy.

I know my local circuit city only had about 16 and isnt even gettng anymore for a few weeks, supposedly. They are also soldout of Nanos, which I bought easily online and got commission for. So that circuit city may just be wack. I worked there 5 years ago during the PS2 launch. For that we got about 40 and then didnt get anymore til after christmas.

I will be shopping for profit tomorrow,BTW. but not 360s.

Got a core system also just sitting here waiting on the right buyer to come along! Oh, well I guess it would help if I put an ad up! lol

Mag, unless you're in NY and wanted next day shipping, it wasn't you. Wouldn't that be a hoot, I'd have all you're info at my disposal, I kow some people on here would LOVE to have it! LOL Highest bidder anyone? :rolleyes: