Sign in to follow this  
magumpus

PAYPAL INFORMATION

Too bad there is no way to attach a democratic "reputation score" to any member... it would help!

think whatever you want to think. don't care.

LAME MAN!! LAME!!!

Of course you care! Your little game is over and now you have to find a new sandbox to mess up.

That and you can't come up with any other lies to cover the lies that have been exposed here.

well, i don't know whats up with some of you peeps. But you have something against me.

I tried to be helpful, but apparently that's not enough.

whether the information was either outdated, a bit incorrect, or whatever. I provided the information to the best of my knowledge.

Then criticized, because its not liked by an individual or I explained it wrong or missed a few details.

Well, i'm not geraldo rivera (for which i'm waiting for his assasination.)

I began coming to this site, seeing what new tricks can be pulled out of the hat. and I learned some.

Now whatever I share, its either have worked for me or someone I know.

so for you to scorn me in a thread, I don't think that's just. Cause I've honestly provided information into this site, and hopefully some have benefit from it.

and for those who did not benefit from this site, well i'm sorry it didn't work out for you. But don't try to cut my head off, cause u think i have a mission to provide mis-information on this thread.

But i'm gonna leave this room, quietly. Be the better person, because apparently I'm the one who's going to step out and just leave this pile of Mierda alone.

I don't have to take anyone's mierda, as none of you are giving me nookie so i can atleast tolerate the good and the bad. So ya'll can go baise vous-même

Attention whore, that's all he wanted in the first place. For us to come here and use our fingers so he could get some kickbacks.

I'm sorry, I STILL believe he is masquerading as someone else, kinda like Mumm-Ra in disguise (Thundercats reference for those of you who don't know! LOL)

Good thing we aren't cancer patients, because for as many "remedies" he swears to have worked for him, CB would be a meesage MORGUE by now.

For the good of the board and it's members, old and new, I think we should ban him. Ceasar, I think it's time!!!

caesar-banhim.jpg

Attention whore, that's all he wanted in the first place.  For us to come here and use our fingers so he could get some kickbacks.

I'm sorry, I STILL believe he is masquerading as someone else, kinda like Mumm-Ra in disguise (Thundercats reference for those of you who don't know! LOL)

Good thing we aren't cancer patients, because for as many "remedies" he swears to have worked for him, CB would be a meesage MORGUE by now.

For the good of the board and it's members, old and new, I think we should ban him.  Ceasar, I think it's time!!!

caesar-banhim.jpg

He is after the last sentence in his last post.

well, i don't know whats up with some of you peeps. But you have something against me.

whether the information was either outdated, a bit incorrect, or whatever. I provided the information to the best of my knowledge.

That's exactly the problem. You can't give outdated, a bit incorrect or flat out lie as you did about your phony lawsuit. That's what happens when you let kids do your research, while I doubt that was the case either.

Then criticized, because its not liked by an individual or I explained it wrong or missed a few details.

Criticized for being untruthful.

I began coming to this site, seeing what new tricks can be pulled out of the hat. and I learned some.

so for you to scorn me in a thread, I don't think that's just. Cause I've honestly provided information into this site, and hopefully some have benefit from it.

and for those who did not benefit from this site, well i'm sorry it didn't work out for you. But don't try to cut my head off, cause u think i have a mission to provide mis-information on this thread.

But i'm gonna leave this room, quietly. Be the better person, because apparently I'm the one who's going to step out and just leave this pile of Mierda alone.

I don't have to take anyone's mierda, as none of you are giving me nookie so i can atleast tolerate the good and the bad. So ya'll can go baise vous-même

The only Mierda here is what you deposited moron.

:aggressive:

Attention whore, that's all he wanted in the first place.  For us to come here and use our fingers so he could get some kickbacks.

For the good of the board and it's members, old and new, I think we should ban him.  Ceasar, I think it's time!!!

caesar-banhim.jpg

He is after the last sentence in his last post.

:P:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::yahoo::yahoo::wave::wave::wave::wave:

REALLY?!?! You don't say! Your self-important poll didn't tell you that people don't like you and don't trust you? Man, it's called LITHIUM. Get it, take it, get better.

Helpful?? You call what you've done HELPFUL? You've posted information that isn't remotely correct and a bunch of affiliate links so you can make a buck off the fine people in this forum. And you call that HELPFUL?? Well, maybe it is helpful - to you!

You should widen your knowledge base then ... because most of the info you've "provided" sucks.

It's not "an individual" who doesn't like your "information" ... it's 90% of this board. I'm just the only one who has blatantly called you on your crap - so far. Saying that you filed a lawsuit against paypal and then saying you were GOING to file said lawsuit isn't missing a few details; it's LYING and MISLEADING the CB public. Personally, I think they deserve better than that ... and I'll do everything I can to make sure these fine people don't crash and burn like your miserable butt.

Dude, Geraldo (of whom I am also not a fan) has better morals, ethics and scruples than you can ever hope to have. And I can't STAND him!

I'm sure you did learn some new tricks, but for someone with soooooooooo many connections and soooooooooo much experience, I honestly can't see what this site might have offered you, because it's truly a guide to getting started. Heck, you shoulda just called all those judges you helped to elect and gotten THEM to help you get some biz credit.

By the way, I've helped elect judges too ... in fact, I helped elect a governor and some US congresspeople. It's called "voting" ...

Someone you know? Like your 13 year old nephew?

You MAY have provided a smidgen of helpful information; even a blind man hits the toilet every once in a while. But for the most part, what I've seen you post is a LOT of affiliate links, some stuff anyone can find on the internet (like that "personal eBay contact" info) and a bunch of self-congratulatory, self-inflated, overbearing hot air about how great you think you are. And I don't think ANYONE has profitted from THAT. You have undermined the authority of the person who moderates this board and tried in a very underhanded way to start your "own" forum ... lemme tell you, I'll gladly refund your membership fee here if that means you'll go spew your crap somewhere else. You can use that money to start your own site. And then you can give out all the wrong information in the world; I won't care.

THIS thread?? Pffft ... it's not just this thread. It is every thread you post in ... I asked you last night - is it that you have no conscience or that you're incapable of being able to discern lie from truth?

Buh bye. I don't care if you come back or not - heck, it's not MY purpose here to keep you here or run you off. My only purpose on this thread is to expose you for the fraud you are so that others here may learn that you know very little about that which you claim to be an expert. The fact that you can't positively refute my points doesn't make you a better person; it makes you LAME. And a liar. And that, my self-important little man, is exactly what people now see in you. Mission accomplished.

You are so very right ... you don't have to take anything off anyone. How DARE anyone impugn your honor!!! I have a suggestion ... you should just leave this forum (and CBs) all togeher. That'll teach us!!!

Do NOT let the door hit ya on the way out. And please, hand in your membership card and the keys to the clubhouse on your way out the door.

yes, well we'll see how it goes with them. I filed a small claims of 9K against paypal for damages against my company.

We filed it in NY, since my company is a Ny corporation and plus I've helped many of those civil court judges get elected in the nyc area. :clapping:

I thought the cap on NY small claims was just recently upped from 3k to 5k? :clapping:

Has it been raised again?

i've sued alot of people in ny and its 10K max.

But i'm suing them for $4500.00 business and $4500.00 personal.

Cough Cough,,,BBB site.

Elizabeth Morey

2211 N. First Street

San Jose, CA 95131-2021

TEL: 408-376-7400

FAX: 408-967-9915

http://www.courts.state.ny.us/courts/nyc/s...s/general.shtml

Small Claims in NY is limited to 5k.Please post correct information.

In General

In addition to the Civil division of the Court, and the Housing Part, the Civil Court of the City of New York has a Small Claims Part. The Small Claims Part is a simple, inexpensive and informal court where people can sue for money without a lawyer. A claimant or defendant may hire an attorney if they choose to do so, but it is not necessary.

The Small Claims Court has monetary jurisdiction up to $5,000.00. Claims for more than $5,000.00 may not be brought in Small Claims Court. They must be started in the Civil Part of the court or in a different court. A claim for damages for more than $5,000.00 cannot be "split" into two or more claims to meet the $5,000.00 limit (that is, bringing one $5,000.00 claim and another $1,500.00 claim to recover damages for $6,500.00).

The kinds of cases filed in the Small Claims Court vary, but a case must seek money only. For example, a suit cannot be brought in Small Claims Court to force a person or business to fix a damaged item, fulfill a promise made in an advertisement, or seek money for pain and suffering. Some of the kinds of cases most often filed in the Small Claims Court include the following:

1. Damage caused to automobiles, other personal property, real property or person.

2. Failure to provide proper repairs, services, merchandise, or goods.

3. Failure to return security, property, a deposit, or money loaned.

4. Failure to pay for services rendered, salary, an insurance claim, rent, commissions, or for goods sold and delivered.

5. Breach of lease, contract, warranty or agreement.

6. Loss of luggage, property, time from work, or use of property.

7. Bounced or stopped check.

Cases brought in Small Claims Court are automatically placed on the court’s evening calendar so that most people do not have to miss work to bring their lawsuits. There are daytime hours available as well, for people who cannot come in the evening. Small Claims Court cases are mostly decided by volunteer Arbitrators. However, either party may choose to have the case heard by a Civil Court Judge.

The Small Claims Court may not be used by a claimant to harass another party. Where a claimant repeatedly unsuccessfully brings the same claim against a defendant, the claimant might end up with a court order denying him or her the right to use the Small Claims Court to prosecute the claim.

Magumpus

I tend to let self inflating windbags such as yourself alone. You will always deflate yourself. However, when you can't even keep your lies straight within the same thread, then I will sort of let all see it. In this thread you have "claimed" to have sued Paypal for $9K in small claims court, then changed it to "planned" to sue....this is one I will let slide. However, as you can see in your quote above, it is post #10 in this thread, you claim to have sued "alot of people in NY and it's 10K max". This is a flat lie. The max in small claims court is, as has been shown in post #12, $5K max. Even though I don't bother to spend much time here in the Business Credit Forum, there are many days and weeks that I don't even have time for the forums that I am directly involved in, I have looked at some of the manure that you have spewed. If you are trying to fertilize flowers by being a troll, you have spread enough. If you are trying to see how many people you can lead down the wrong road, this is not the place to try. There are people here that have far more knowledge and intelligence than you. In fact I would bet that my grandson has more business accumen than you have shown. BTW, he is 6 months old.

My final suggestion and advise to you is to go.........and go now........do not come back.........this board is not going to be compatable to self-important know nothing windbags like yourself.

fla-tan

All I gotta say is I better triple check any information I pass on here....man..i DO NOT want to be on the receiving end of TxQuiltGirl..no matter how cute she is..

B)

All I gotta say is I better triple check any information I pass on here....man..i DO NOT want to be on the receiving end of TxQuiltGirl..no matter how cute she is..

:swoon:

wraithy, for me to come after you, you're gonna have to really mislead people, flat out lie and just generally be very wrong (and not apologize for it). I've watched magumpus for some time now trying to make out like he's really some big deal in NY ... but according to some info I've recently found (that's not here), he's really a small fish in a very big pond. Eh, why lie? He's plankton. Or maybe a barnacle ...

The fact of the matter is, he's posted info here that he's claimed as his own research and dealings with people - information that is very easily found on the internet, and most likely where it came from. He's posted a bunch of affiliate links to try to make a buck off people here and never once did he request permission from a mod or admin (that's a very big no-no). And he's made statements here that have led a few people to near mutiny (not cool).

The post about First Equity is a classic example of him trying to mislead people. He didn't even bother to search here to see if it had been discussed before. He posts that it's by "invitation only, kiddies" and doesn't stop to even check the card out. At 37 years old, I am hardly a "kiddie" and I don't appreciate the condescending attitude he displays on a daily basis. You are all hard-working, focused business owners. You deserve more respect than that - heck, you deserve more respect than he's ever shown this forum. You don't deserve for someone to come here and give out misinformation and lie about things.

My sister, with whom I don't always agree - but I have the greatest respect for her business acumen, started a personnel agency eight years ago with a $100 fax machine and a customer list. That's it ... that's all she had. She'd worked for a woman who had a personnel agency for about six months before the company became insolvent. They went to work on Friday and the woman sent them all home and told them that she just couldn't pay them - come back on Monday. My sister goes back on Monday and the woman is closing the place down - she pays my sister and tells her to take anything she wants from the office (there were NO computers in the office). My sister grabs her customer list (index cards in one of those long boxes), thinking that maybe she can get a job with one of them. She goes home and starts making calls.

She found, as she went through the customer list, that she did not at that time possess skills that anyone would desire (she knew MS Windows, could answer phones and was a beautician by trade). But a funny thing happened - everytime she was turned down by a customer, they'd counter with "But we could use a person with THESE skills ..." And an idea was born.

She took her last $100 (quite literally) and went to Office Depot and bought a fax machine. On her way home, she stopped by the Texas Workforce Commission and asked about how to become an employer through them ... to list the jobs she came up with through them. She went and filed a DBA. And she began to make calls to her customer list again.

She started in a corner in her bedroom. That was eight years ago. She currently has contracts with some of the biggest employers in Houston and she just opened an office in Dallas last month.

I have more respect for her than any corporate business person I know. She and I may not always get along, but when it comes to starting a business, she is the most focused, most determined person I know. Anyone who can start a business with such a high overhead with nothing more than some paper, a few pens and a fax machine deserves my respect.

Anyone here who can start a business with their own sweat and blood and tears also deserves my respect.

Now imagine if eight years ago, she came to a forum like this and began to read a lot of misinformation. She probably wouldn't be as successful as she is now, would she? I want every one of you to be as successful as she has been, and I think you should have it easier than she did. Information that isn't intentionally misleading or false will make it easier, won't it?

And hey, every piece of information on this forum isn't going to be correct. The law of averages tells us that. But if it's posted in good faith and turns out to be incorrect, I think that's a lot better than something posted just because someone wants to make a name for him or herself and it's bad info.

You guys have my respect. There's no one who deserves more respect than the small business owner. Good luck to you all. ;)

All I gotta say is I better triple check any information I pass on here....man..i DO NOT want to be on the receiving end of TxQuiltGirl..no matter how cute she is.. ;)

Once again a classic example of mis-information. :lol:

All I gotta say is I better triple check any information I pass on here....man..i DO NOT want to be on the receiving end of TxQuiltGirl..no matter how cute she is.. ;)

Once again a classic example of mis-information. :lol:

You know you want me. If you didn't you wouldn't follow me around CB like a lost little puppy.

:lol:

wraithy, for me to come after you, you're gonna have to really mislead people, flat out lie and just generally be very wrong (and not apologize for it). I've watched magumpus for some time now trying to make out like he's really some big deal in NY ... but according to some info I've recently found (that's not here), he's really a small fish in a very big pond. Eh, why lie? He's plankton. Or maybe a barnacle ...

The fact of the matter is, he's posted info here that he's claimed as his own research and dealings with people - information that is very easily found on the internet, and most likely where it came from. He's posted a bunch of affiliate links to try to make a buck off people here and never once did he request permission from a mod or admin (that's a very big no-no). And he's made statements here that have led a few people to near mutiny (not cool).

The post about First Equity is a classic example of him trying to mislead people. He didn't even bother to search here to see if it had been discussed before. He posts that it's by "invitation only, kiddies" and doesn't stop to even check the card out. At 37 years old, I am hardly a "kiddie" and I don't appreciate the condescending attitude he displays on a daily basis. You are all hard-working, focused business owners. You deserve more respect than that - heck, you deserve more respect than he's ever shown this forum. You don't deserve for someone to come here and give out misinformation and lie about things.

My sister, with whom I don't always agree - but I have the greatest respect for her business acumen, started a personnel agency eight years ago with a $100 fax machine and a customer list. That's it ... that's all she had. She'd worked for a woman who had a personnel agency for about six months before the company became insolvent. They went to work on Friday and the woman sent them all home and told them that she just couldn't pay them - come back on Monday. My sister goes back on Monday and the woman is closing the place down - she pays my sister and tells her to take anything she wants from the office (there were NO computers in the office). My sister grabs her customer list (index cards in one of those long boxes), thinking that maybe she can get a job with one of them. She goes home and starts making calls.

She found, as she went through the customer list, that she did not at that time possess skills that anyone would desire (she knew MS Windows, could answer phones and was a beautician by trade). But a funny thing happened - everytime she was turned down by a customer, they'd counter with "But we could use a person with THESE skills ..." And an idea was born.

She took her last $100 (quite literally) and went to Office Depot and bought a fax machine. On her way home, she stopped by the Texas Workforce Commission and asked about how to become an employer through them ... to list the jobs she came up with through them. She went and filed a DBA. And she began to make calls to her customer list again.

She started in a corner in her bedroom. That was eight years ago. She currently has contracts with some of the biggest employers in Houston and she just opened an office in Dallas last month.

I have more respect for her than any corporate business person I know. She and I may not always get along, but when it comes to starting a business, she is the most focused, most determined person I know. Anyone who can start a business with such a high overhead with nothing more than some paper, a few pens and a fax machine deserves my respect.

Anyone here who can start a business with their own sweat and blood and tears also deserves my respect.

Now imagine if eight years ago, she came to a forum like this and began to read a lot of misinformation. She probably wouldn't be as successful as she is now, would she? I want every one of you to be as successful as she has been, and I think you should have it easier than she did. Information that isn't intentionally misleading or false will make it easier, won't it?

And hey, every piece of information on this forum isn't going to be correct. The law of averages tells us that. But if it's posted in good faith and turns out to be incorrect, I think that's a lot better than something posted just because someone wants to make a name for him or herself and it's bad info.

You guys have my respect. There's no one who deserves more respect than the small business owner. Good luck to you all. :rofl:

umm....that'll teach me to try and flirt on the board...

;)