Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Question for Discussion

The last post in this topic was posted 5347 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

multiplier ran off ... hi 5 to nobull for exposing his second liar in 3 days .. we love it.

I don't run from anything.

Not even my debts.

Nobody here is running from debts, they are confronting their pasts...and trying to improve their future.

he says i ran from them.. i didnt .. they knew exactly where i was and didnt do a thing about it.

The only way multiplier knows how to deal with people (or NOT deal with people) is to put them down in a vain attempt to soothe his own feelings of insecurity and inadequacy.

Of course, a Freudian would have a FIELD DAY with this one, but since this is a family board, I will leave it at that. :good:

Edited by NoBull

I think this is getting close to getting closed...it's more of a "whizzing" match (if you know what I mean) than anything else at this point...

multiplier ran off ... hi 5 to nobull for exposing his second liar in 3 days .. we love it.

And my buddy, Sharnese...

Thanks, hurricanes, for calling him out. :good:

OOOHHHH...*someone* is typing again!!!!

LOL. Calling me out? On what?

Really, dude, your attitude that everyone on this board is here because they are a deadbeat, and are looking for a strategy to get out of valid debts, is just too much, and the sad part is that you don't even get it.

This goes along with your belief that everybody on this board who applies for a cc is "crapping up" their CR, except, of course, when YOU apply for something.

[quote name=hurricanesfans27' date='Nov 12 2005, 11:19

The only way multiplier knows how to deal with people (or NOT deal with people) is to put them down in a vain attempt to soothe his own feelings of insecurity and inadequacy.

Of course, a Freudian would have a FIELD DAY with this one, but since this is a family board, I will leave it at that. :good:

Not quite Bull. Show me a good example and I've give you all the props you deserve. Act stupid and I'll point it out. Be a deadbeat and I won't be quiet about it.

It's all about being real. Some people have a problem with that.

Edited by multiplier

I think this is getting close to getting closed...it's more of a "whizzing" match (if you know what I mean) than anything else at this point...

You're right, Cargojon (and HawaiiArmyDude). I am just happy that multiplier demonstrated for all parties his disdain for the good members of this board.

Really, dude, your attitude that everyone on this board is here because they are a deadbeat, and are looking for a strategy to get out of valid debts, is just too much, and the sad part is that you don't even get it.

This goes along with your belief that everybody on this board who applies for a cc is "crapping up" their CR, except, of course, when YOU apply for something.

That's a lie. Show me where I said "everyone on this board". Like I said, if I felt that way, I sure as heck wouldn't be here.

And I never said "everybody on this board who applies for a cc" either. What's wrong with you that you can't at least stay true to fact when you're trying to attack me?

I would have to regretfully agree with this post. its better to censor multiplier and his troll patrol.. anytime mods would be good now.. Im sleepy

I would have to regretfully agree with this post. its better to censor multiplier and his troll patrol.. anytime mods would be good now.. Im sleepy

I heartily concur. :good:

Trolls like attention, anyway. Let's deprive them of it.

You're right, Cargojon (and HawaiiArmyDude). I am just happy that multiplier demonstrated for all parties his disdain for the good members of this board.

Again, I never said anything about "the good members of this board" I was very specific in my references.

How pathetic is it that you have to resort to lies to further your obsession with attacking me? If your beliefs had any merit, you'd be able to stick to the truth.

f

But wait . . . ON YOUR OWN REPORT you supposedly had 6 of 7 debts that weren't yours. Once again, ON YOUR OWN REPORT, 85% of the debt reported by CAs was incorrect.

How can you claim that on your report there is an 85% error rate, but that no one else here has that problem? Are you just really unlucky or what?

I never said "no one" has that problem. What I said is that MOST debts being reported are valid debts. Valid in the sense that the people did in fact spend the money, use the services, etc.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Once again. I have to agree with "winnie" here.

It is hard to understand. I shall give it another shot.

"IF" 85% of the debt reported to my CR was inaccurate, I would "assume" that the CAs, JDBs etc would most likely try to collect on bogus debt.

"BUT" you choose to believe otherwise.

Do you understand now why its hard for us to swallow it???

Lets "assume" that most debt reported is valid somehow :good: , and you are one of the lucky ones, statistically speaking :rofl: . You do believe your were a victim? Dont you? It is possible that there are more victims out there. Innocent untill proven guilty. You should be offering advice to people who claim that they have been wronged instead of chalenging their motives as you do not know what the truth is. For all you know it may be another "victim" just like you. It just does not make sense and is just the opposite of what a "victim" would do. Does it make more sense now "victim"? This is a consumer oriented forum the last time I checked.

Where the he** did you get your statistics from anyway, cuz it sure as he** isnt from your report.

And stop dancing with your Amex cards. It is "unethical" to take advantage of a glitch in the system.

The last post in this topic was posted 5347 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.