Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Send cra's WhyChat's medical dispute...

The last post in this topic was posted 5453 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Goodday everyone, :D

I sent Whychat's medical dispute letter to each of the cra's. I noted each account. I received in about 2 weeks. The normal stupid form letters. :huh:

TU sent me a copy of my report but nothing on the medical dispute.

EX sent basic form letter state can't provide verification "crap" letter.

Nothing from EQ yet... :):clapping:

So do I need to wait the 30 + 5 days and dispute again? They would have 28th to respond.

"Note" I paid one account and EX updated date open. original 12/2004 to 10/2004. Still states collection with balance/terms 1 month/past due.

What to do? :)

I'm not trying to "jack" your thread thealicia, but I wanted to add my similar experience. Paid Med collection.

Sent out WhyChats Medical Letter to both EQ and TU. I have not received hard copy of CR from TU yet. I received a copy of my EQ CR, and for the medical dispute they wrote this nonsense (Form letter I assume):

>>> We have researched the collection account. 345xxxxxxx The results are: Equifax verified that the item belongs to you.

If you have additional questions about the item please contact: I.C. Systems...

Should I now send PR to EQ....??? Why don't they do this automatically??? What kind of response is that, it's not reassuring me of the collection, that's for sure!

I tell you it's not mine, you say yes it is (with no supporting info), that's just rude...

Edited by Opus

In both the above situations, I suggest the following.

IF the full time has passed for a COMPLETE response to your dispute, then file a complaint on line with the FTC against the CRA for their failure to properly respond to a dispute, and failure to provide the MANDATED information on the OC as stated in the FACTA rules.

Redispute to the CRA and include a copy of your filed FTC complaint, request they fulfil their obligation to furnish you with verification directly from the original creditor, and the original creditor's name and address.

IF the full time has passed for a COMPLETE response to your dispute, then file a complaint on line with the FTC against the CRA for their failure to properly respond to a dispute, and failure to provide the MANDATED information on the OC as stated in the FACTA rules.

Redispute to the CRA and include a copy of your filed FTC complaint, request they fulfil their obligation to furnish you with verification directly from the original creditor, and the original creditor's name and address.

Why Chat... just a further question on this: What do you suggest when the CRA responds with "we require further identification in the form of social security card and or other identification before we can process your request"?

I know that the CRAs are also in the business of data mining, and it's my opinion that you shouldn't provide any further information that could be sold off. Besides that, they already have the required info, correct? What sort of counter-response should we offer?

Why Chat... just a further question on this: What do you suggest when the CRA responds with "we require further identification in the form of social security card and or other identification before we can process your request"?

I know that the CRAs are also in the business of data mining, and it's my opinion that you shouldn't provide any further information that could be sold off. Besides that, they already have the required info, correct? What sort of counter-response should we offer?

I believe that it is to your BENEFIT to comply with a request to prove your identity.The "sales" that CRA's make on your data is curtailed by your opting out.The thing is that the new FACTA rules allow them to request ID if your dispute involves a question of a claim that an account may not be yours.

The last post in this topic was posted 5453 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.