mjtsd

OSI Funding Corp Help

I am looking for a way to contact OSI Funding Corp regarding a judgement that was placed on my CR. I have no info on it and it seems to me that this was the same judgement for Discover that I recently settled with Pressler and Pressler. Does anyone know of a way to contact them or has run into this situation before? Thanks!

Have you tried disputing the judgment with the CRA already?

How old is that judgment from OSI?

Did you DV Pressler & Pressler?

Have you tried disputing the judgment with the CRA already? 

How old is that judgment from OSI?

Did you DV Pressler & Pressler?

It's from 2002. I did not DV P&P. At the time I didnt know I could. Now it's paid off. :rofl: I suspect that the OSI judgement is the same Discover card. I havne't tried disputing it with the CRA. Should I do that first? I am not sure what I could say to them that would get them to take it off.

It's from 2002.  I did not DV P&P.  At the time I didnt know I could.  Now it's paid off.  :angry: I suspect that the OSI judgement is the same Discover card. I havne't tried disputing it with the CRA.  Should I do that first? I am not sure what I could say to them that would get them to take it off.

Just dispute it as "please provide documentation supporting placement of this on my credit report"

If you already paid it, I'd contact OSI and inform them it's already settled and should not have been sold to them- please remove the trade from your reports.

Then contact Pressler and find out why they are reselling judgements that you've already paid. Scum.

What exactly is OSI funding?? I see a judgement labeled mf, I have gathered its mortgage related?? I have never had one...???

17 hours ago, tjx said:

What exactly is OSI funding?? I see a judgement labeled mf, I have gathered its mortgage related?? I have never had one...???

What exactly is reported and where are you getting the data?  In other words, are you looking at paper reports obtained directly from each of the four major bureaus? 

With the reference to judgment, what appears in the records maintained by the Clerk for your jurisdiction (or the jurisdiction where you resided at the time the judgment allegedly rendered)?