Sign in to follow this  
Cloak&Dagger

TU is clean!

Yes! I had gotten a call from TU yesterday telling me they put my file back together. They did...and the installment loan C/O I've been battling for so long is gone (the last baddie that was duplicated on TU).

New FICO 705 :cry2::blush::yahoo:

Hard work pays off! Thank you to everyone who helped me along the way. This is a good day for Cloak!

:)

Thank you everyone! Now if only the DEVIL would comply with my demands and follow EQ's and TU's example...that would be sweet!

Doesn't AMEX remove other OC's baddies on your behalf after you've been accepted for a certain number of cards? :blink:

I'm thrilled about this. I will have to write my success story soon! This place + hard work + fellow posters guidance = 700 club.

Thank you! Without this place and my fellow CB'ers this would not be possible.

Congrats on the deletion, split file being fixed ,and joining the 700 club.

You got alot of good news in one day. :dntknw::yahoo:

Yes!  I had gotten a call from TU yesterday telling me they put my file back together.  They did...and the installment loan C/O I've been battling for so long is gone (the last baddie that was duplicated on TU).

New FICO 705  :clapping:  :D  :rofl:

Hard work pays off!  Thank you to everyone who helped me along the way.  This is a good day for Cloak!

:lol:

Oh Happy day for YOU !!!!!!!!!!

congrats.

Deby

Yes!  I had gotten a call from TU yesterday telling me they put my file back together.  They did...and the installment loan C/O I've been battling for so long is gone (the last baddie that was duplicated on TU).

New FICO 705  :cry2:  :)  :yahoo:

Hard work pays off!  Thank you to everyone who helped me along the way.  This is a good day for Cloak!

Did the split cause the C/O to fall off?

Great. I am working hard on TU as well it seems like the majority of my creditors pull TU for some reason here in MI so I want that one squeeky.

Good job..

:cry2:

New FICO 705  :cry2:  :)  :yahoo:

Did the split cause the C/O to fall off?

No I don't believe so. The C/O remained on one FIN and was not on the other FIN (because the company is out of business they couldn't possibly update the TL). Only one FIN was being updated and the other was dormant since the file had split about 4 months ago. When they put the file back together they left off a couple of closed installment TL's...one positive dating back to 1995 and two negative (the two duplicate TL's from the company that is now out of business). All of my current open accounts are on there with the latest information (balances are all updated and history is reflected on the report).

I am assuming (I don't know this for sure) they verified TL by TL on both to make one report. They did not explain the procedures other than to say the report is complete. It has no inquiries and no previous address info as well.

FIN = File Identification Number (I had 2 upon the split). Again I "think" since I now have 0 closed accounts on my file they must've verified all accounts and only the open ones are being reported. I lost some age in closed accounts in exchange for a clean file...I can't complain though.

Edited by Cloak&Dagger