Sign in to follow this  
Roxie

How do you aquire the addresses

I get my CR from TC and it just provides an abbrviated name of the inquiry and from which bureau it was requested. Nothing further but I NEED to get some of these inquiries off of my credit.

I closed on a house in July and 17 inquiries are just from that! :) Plus I have a handful of other inq's.

Is there a way or a CR I can pull that displays the addresses?

Steph

You can try to google the names to get the addresses. If you have some you are really stuck on, you could try to put a list them on here to see if anyone recognizes them.

Have you read Psych Doc's transcripts or Why Chats thread on disputing? It is hard to get inq.'s off. If you are trying to do that, you should read up on it.

I get my CR from TC and it just provides an abbrviated name of the inquiry and from which bureau it was requested.  Nothing further but I NEED to get some of these inquiries off of my credit.

I closed on a house in July and 17 inquiries are just from that! :grin:  Plus I have a handful of other inq's.

Steph

In TC click on "credit reports" tab then click on "inaccuracies". Go all the way to the bottom and on your right hand side you will see

"Please note: you can now dispute

online with TransUnion or Experian."

Click on Experian. You are now at EX website. Fill out your info and confirm some security questions. Next you should be be looking at your new EX report wilt all the info you need. Go to the inquiries section for details on inquiries.

I am not recommending disputing these inquiries. I am also not telling you to do it online. This is simply to look at your fresh EX report when you want to.

Assuming all your inqs were mortgage related inqs and only trimerge reports were pulled, your EX file should have all the addresses you need. If you didnt authorise these inquiries and they are not related to any TLs on your report, you may want to send each of these creditors a Non PP letter.

I get my CR from TC and it just provides an abbrviated name of the inquiry and from which bureau it was requested.  Nothing further but I NEED to get some of these inquiries off of my credit.

I closed on a house in July and 17 inquiries are just from that! :grin:  Plus I have a handful of other inq's.

Steph

Dispute an inquiry...(possibly) lose a positive tradeline.

The risk is yours.