Sign in to follow this  
magumpus

Business Credit Listing

I applied for the Wright Express fuel card online and was approved yesterday for $900 CL. I have Reliable, Seton, Grainger, Sprint, and Gemplers. I dont know who is reporting. I applied based off the conversations in CB and was approved. It works!

Any idea's on requirements to get the Macy's Card?

Looks like they do a pretty thorough bank review, anything else?

They like to see lots of cash in your checking account. They told me that they do not even pull D&B until they confirm you have at least a high 5, low 6 bank rating.

forgive my ignorance... but what is "a lot of cash" in your checking and how does the criteria for a "high 5, low 6" bank rating work? ;)

How do you get terms with Restockit? I have a paydex of 80 and 5 trade lines reporting but everyone is turning me down I have a courier service and need gas cards

i think i read on here or businesscreditblogs, or that gboogie website about banks ranking your business sorry cld nt remember where i got the info.

what gas compaines have you tried. if you in CA try chevron.. they give me 1000 line.. and conco. if ur not in ca fleetcor which is the company that backs chevron.. try them

Uline- Net 30 terms

Ghempler- Net 30 terms

Grainger- Net 30 terms

Reliable - Net 30 terms

Quill- Net 30 terms

Nebs- Net 30 terms (Not sure if they report)

National Pen Company - Net 30 term (Not sure if reporting)

Restockit - Net 30 terms

Please feel free to add

Greywolf is one of the more knowledgeble guys on hear. Been around for a while and has good info on how this stuff works. Check hin out.

im wanting to learn who reports to who and how does that help your biz credit. i read alot bt dont understand. who is a greywolf i hv heard of a greyfox but how s he relevant to business credit? cld someone explain to me please. thanks

There is no need to to open numerous threads with the bascially the same question.

There aren't really any easy or hard accounts to get. Getting approved will based on a lot of factors.

Office Depot is usually easier but some people cant get approved at all, Dell is harder but some get approved easliy

It all depends on your business and time in business, if your business phone number is easy to find if you have a website. These are very easy things for vendors to look for to see if you even have a real business. A contractor will have a harder time getting approved because they are high risk. If you own a business that uses computers alot Dell may approve just for that reason more then they would approve for a industry that has very little use for a computer.

A better idea would be to start a thread with the accounts people already have and there time in business and the industry they are in, that would give people a better idea of what they should be able to get and when

Yeah. Thats a great idea.Its always changing and factors vary. That would help give a better look at the whole picture. That way peolple can see the little things that vary in approvals

There is no need to to open numerous threads with the bascially the same question.

There aren't really any easy or hard accounts to get. Getting approved will based on a lot of factors.

Office Depot is usually easier but some people cant get approved at all, Dell is harder but some get approved easliy

It all depends on your business and time in business, if your business phone number is easy to find if you have a website. These are very easy things for vendors to look for to see if you even have a real business. A contractor will have a harder time getting approved because they are high risk. If you own a business that uses computers alot Dell may approve just for that reason more then they would approve for a industry that has very little use for a computer.

A better idea would be to start a thread with the accounts people already have and there time in business and the industry they are in, that would give people a better idea of what they should be able to get and when

is there away we cld get greywolf to help us to have a better understand of what changes are headed our way especially will building business credit and that the new iupdate. im sure he has something to say about these changes since people say that hes the expert on here.

Yeah. Thats a great idea.Its always changing and factors vary. That would help give a better look at the whole picture. That way peolple can see the little things that vary in approvals

that is what THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS LINKED THREAD thread is supposed to be about.... if folks would cooperate & stop starting various new threads.....

post approvals, biz stats, and things like if you have website, easy to find telephone number, etc.... NOTHING MORE! :dntknw:

So no open discussions on strategy and resources on business credit. Just the numbers?

that is what THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS LINKED THREAD thread is supposed to be about.... if folks would cooperate & stop starting various new threads.....

post approvals, biz stats, and things like if you have website, easy to find telephone number, etc.... NOTHING MORE! <_<

So no open discussions on strategy and resources on business credit. Just the numbers?

yeah. keeps this thread clean....

then make threads below for discussions on strategies, resources and such

Any idea's on requirements to get the Macy's Card?

Looks like they do a pretty thorough bank review, anything else?

They like to see lots of cash in your checking account. They told me that they do not even pull D&B until they confirm you have at least a high 5, low 6 bank rating.

forgive my ignorance... but what is "a lot of cash" in your checking and how does the criteria for a "high 5, low 6" bank rating work? ;)

Bank Rating Average Bank Balance

Low 4 $1,000 - $3,999

Mid 4 $4,000 - $6,999

High 4 $7,000 - $9,999

Low 5 $10,000 - $39,999

Mid 5 $40,000 - $69,999

High 5 $70,000 - $99,999

Low 6 $100,000 - $399,999

I need some help!

I have a business on paper only, but with bank account and savings, but only used to pay some creditors that I started last year to build business credit. I got credit on reliable of 50, quill cash, uline cash, poland spring water, pitney bowes and I think that was it. I had to stop the credit for some personal problems and I just checked my DnB to find out that I have 5 reporting with 1 over 180 days late. It says it is photocopy but the only company that I messed with payments were pitney and bowes and poland spring. I called the collections company for PB to pay and asked them to remove the negative from my report and they said they didn't report. Now does anyone knows whose company could that be?

I also saw that I have 2 trade lines on experian but not sure if they are good or bad. Will buy the credit report in a few days to see it.

Do you think that with one bad report will damage the other trades If I apply to office depot, since I got reliable already?

I was thinking in secured card for business, since I have one for personal, does anyone knows any company that offers that?

Even If I pay the collection on the trades on DnB, will that be showing in my reports?

If experian its all good, does anyone knows any company that uses only experian to verify creditworthless?

Thank you all.

I need some help!

I have a business on paper only, but with bank account and savings, but only used to pay some creditors that I started last year to build business credit. I got credit on reliable of 50, quill cash, uline cash, poland spring water, pitney bowes and I think that was it. I had to stop the credit for some personal problems and I just checked my DnB to find out that I have 5 reporting with 1 over 180 days late. It says it is photocopy but the only company that I messed with payments were pitney and bowes and poland spring. I called the collections company for PB to pay and asked them to remove the negative from my report and they said they didn't report. Now does anyone knows whose company could that be?

I also saw that I have 2 trade lines on experian but not sure if they are good or bad. Will buy the credit report in a few days to see it.

Do you think that with one bad report will damage the other trades If I apply to office depot, since I got reliable already?

I was thinking in secured card for business, since I have one for personal, does anyone knows any company that offers that?

Even If I pay the collection on the trades on DnB, will that be showing in my reports?

If experian its all good, does anyone knows any company that uses only experian to verify creditworthless?

Thank you all.

You should continue to build business credit by making purchases and paying off your invoices. Your payments will report. You can initiate a dispute with dnb for the 1 missed payment. You should get the experian report so that you can view your credit file. 1 bad report will not damage your file. Just a small blemish. The more positive trades the better. Most major credit credit card companies like Amex uses experian. I believe Capital One offers a small business secured card but they report to both business and personal credit reports. Good luck.

I need some help!

Thank you all.

You should continue to build business credit by making purchases and paying off your invoices. Your payments will report. You can initiate a dispute with dnb for the 1 missed payment. You should get the experian report so that you can view your credit file. 1 bad report will not damage your file. Just a small blemish. The more positive trades the better. Most major credit credit card companies like Amex uses experian. I believe Capital One offers a small business secured card but they report to both business and personal credit reports. Good luck.

Thank you for the tips. I will keep buying from different vendors to open more trade lines and hope to get a card soon.

Just bought a business report from experian to realize that the only 2 tradelines that I have, are collections. I will try to negociate, but I don't think that a collections Agency will bring it current or delete the bad report. Does anyone Knows anything about it?

If they don't remove it, how long does it stays on file?

Thanks

Well, tried to dispute on DnB and they removed a baddie from my Company's record. Now, at Exp, I will try to deal with the creditor instead CAs.

Now I got 4 trades in my DnB, can anybody tell me next step to do?

Thanks

just ordered products thru Uline, Grainger and nebs-- minimum spent between $50.00 to $60.00. Uline let me use net 30 account for the order, which is really nice, while Grainger and Nebs expect you to pay the order using your credit cards.

My question is and does any one know----should I use my personal Credit cards to make the payments or should I open new account under my business name from my bank and order cheques using my company name to pay the order?? Also, how should they know my Duns number to make the trade reference?? Should I tell them and notify them after I make the payments and receiced orders.

Thanks and your reply is always appreciated.

Thanks much!!!!