Sign in to follow this  
shanes76

Why is EX so hard to get deletes?

Just wandering why EX is so hard to get anything deleted from? Just started another dispute online and some things said already investigated please send your information. After this dispute should I wait for a while and try again? Maybe work on EQ or TU(deleted 2 judgements)

Shane, you will probably have to dispute in writing now. This is one of the reasons I dislike EX so much. Pick apart each tradeline, and write out what you are disputing (don't type it). It seems to be working for quite a few on the boards. Good luck!

They are the devil.

The won't let you dispute because it's previously investigated. So you send them information (includng a UDF from the company that says "delete"), and they send you a form letter saying that they can't use that information.

Argh. I HATE EXPERIAN

They are the devil.

The won't let you dispute because it's previously investigated. So you send them information (includng a UDF from the company that says "delete"), and they send you a form letter saying that they can't use that information.

Argh. I HATE EXPERIAN

What? Are you saying EX doesn't delete even if proof is provided?

They are the devil.

Argh. I HATE EXPERIAN

What? Are you saying EX doesn't delete even if proof is provided? This has been my exp..I sent them a letter from the CA saying they would delete but would take 60-90 days..screw that..copied and sent to all 3..TU and EQ deleted and have updated CR's back..but not EX...said its unacceptable documentation and send the ID theft and fraud letter

I hate EX...they are the worst

TU deleted 2 judgements I had, EX and EQ both verifed, after this online dispute I will go to writing, I have 18 negs on EX, really need them to go as I would like to buy a house next year

EX has been the easiest for me. They are the only CRA that has deleted the lates for my student loans that I am fighting.

TU has been an absolute stickler......

EQ was the easiest for me. After going round and round with them, I finally litigated my way to a higher score LOL...

EX sucks rocks and i hope they rot, with Capital One, in the darkest bowels of hell.

My thing with EX is:

How do you ignore an E-Oscar UDF for delete? The UDF was sent, then two weeks later, it was still there, so I sent in my own copy of the UDF. And now it's gonna be 30 days until they finish their investigation.

They are the devil. This account is bogus. I hate them.

I've had the most deletes with TU but they are my lowest score.

I've had the fewest deletes with EQ and they are my middle score.

I've had mixed results with EX and they are my highest score. I've had better luck with the EX deletes due to following up with direct OC disputes.