Sign in to follow this  
Dane

My quack must think I am a quack!

So I went to my new pcp today for a simple blood test.

My mom just found out she has celiac and its herediary so I want to know if I have the gene.

I know I am 100lbs overweight. I really want to lose it. I have really HONESTLY tried everything.

The doc walks in asks me why I want the blood test....

and I start C-R-Y-I-N-G!!

I have no clue why....I bawled like a baby.

We talked about my parents health

and brothers and sisters

and basically the way he asked the questions and the way I answered makes it look like I am a walking mental case.....my family is a huge line of mental cases, drup addicts, and alkos. I abstain from all but I am a fat flowers.

Ugh....I have no clue why I was crying. Called DH and told him- and CRIED. Got to work and told coworker and cried. I NEVER CRY!!!!

The doctor did the test for my own peace of mind and told me I need to look inside for the answer to my weight issues. :D:D:D:D

:cry2:

I know he thinks I am a loon!

Edited by Dane

Hmmm, it's not so bad. Here where I am they take my restraints off a couple times a day, and sometimes I get to go outside :D:D

You're probably just a little stressed right now! Head over there to the coast of your great state, where I was recently, that'll make things all better! :D

My exgirlfriend was seriously pissed at me for two days because she had a dream that I cheated on her. As long as you don't pass that level of craziness, you're fine.

My exgirlfriend was seriously pissed at me for two days because she had a dream that I cheated on her.  As long as you don't pass that level of craziness, you're fine.

Well, you must've done something wrong... or, if you didn't, you thought about it... or, if you didn't think about it, someone else thought about it and you were involved... or, if someone else didn't think about it, two people who have never heard of you did something in the next state... and, that's all it takes, sometimes.

My exgirlfriend was seriously pissed at me for two days because she had a dream that I cheated on her.  As long as you don't pass that level of craziness, you're fine.

What a whacko! I'm glad for your sake, she's your ex!

So I went to my new pcp today for a simple blood test.

My mom just found out she has celiac and its herediary so I want to know if I have the gene.

I know I am 100lbs overweight. I really want to lose it. I have really HONESTLY tried everything.

The doc walks in asks me why I want the blood test....

and I start C-R-Y-I-N-G!!

I have no clue why....I bawled like a baby.

We talked about my parents health

and brothers and sisters

and basically the way he asked the questions and the way I answered makes it look like I am a walking mental case.....my family is a huge line of mental cases, drup addicts, and alkos. I abstain from all but I am a fat flowers.

Ugh....I have no clue why I was crying. Called DH and told him- and CRIED. Got to work and told coworker and cried. I NEVER CRY!!!!

The doctor did the test for my own peace of mind and told me I need to look inside for the answer to my weight issues.  :(  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:

:cry2:

I know he thinks I am a loon!

{{{{{DANE}}}}}

This may seem a bit off , but is there any chance you may be pregnant? I know when I was pregnant with my son I would cry at the most trivial things. I mean cry over like the way the laundry soap smelled or the soup being too hot.

Roxie

Being pregnant is a long shot....I just came off the pill in June.

I think it has to do with turning 31 this week...and the fact that I just came to terms over the summer that I would like to have a family. Alot of how I thought my life was going has shifted into a different and unexpected direction- I need a plan...and since I don't have one right now I think I was subconciously making myself depressed.

Ugh...I feel better know....after watching Hotel Rwanda last night I have nothing to be depressed about!!

Ummm ... I'm sorry that's not crazy. It may seem a little irrational, but it's not crazy.

I was afraid of someone for WEEKS because of a dream I had; I actually went to the doctor because I knew I was being irrational, who then sent me to a psychologist. The shrink told me it was completely normal to be afraid or scared or angry because of a dream. She said that if it lasted for very long it could be detrimental, but because dreams seem so real people sometimes have a hard time separating them from reality.

Your ex may indeed have been crazy, but not because of that.

Ummm ... I'm sorry that's not crazy. It may seem a little irrational, but it's not crazy.

I was afraid of someone for WEEKS because of a dream I had; I actually went to the doctor because I knew I was being irrational, who then sent me to a psychologist. The shrink told me it was completely normal to be afraid or scared or angry because of a dream. She said that if it lasted for very long it could be detrimental, but because dreams seem so real people sometimes have a hard time separating them from reality.

Your ex may indeed have been crazy, but not because of that.

Kelly, is that you??...........yeah.......so you live in Texas now, that's cool.......................I'm sorry I never called you back, but this special mission on the moon has taken a long time, I haven't been back to the Earth in like three years....................................sorry I got to go now.............

Well.....two important events happened last night today. Just in time because today is my birthday!!

1. Test results are in. NEGATIVE- not even borderline!! No celiac for me.

2. Over the last 24 hours I drove 400 miles, alone, and did some major soul searching. I have realized what I WANT- I WANT to lose 100 pounds and I WANT to have a baby- no more pussyfooting around the deal- I WANT A BABY. That right there is a huge step for me to admit since I have been fighting the thought of parenthood every step of the way.

So- I can't blame my weight issues on this condition that does not exsist. But I can do what I need to do to take this stupid weight off. If I WANT a baby than I have to get in shape- hopefully that will be my motivation to get in shape.

Yeah...what a relief....to know why I was depressed and what needs to happen now!

Well.....two important events happened last night today. Just in time because today is my birthday!!

2. Over the last 24 hours I drove 400 miles, alone, and did some major soul searching. I have realized what I WANT- I WANT to lose 100 pounds and I WANT to have a baby- no more pussyfooting around the deal- I WANT A BABY.  That right there is a huge step for me to admit since I have been fighting the thought of parenthood every step of the way.

So- I can't blame my weight issues on this condition that does not exsist. But I can do what I need to do to take this stupid weight off. If I WANT a baby than I have to get in shape- hopefully that will be my motivation to get in shape.

Yeah...what a relief....to know why I was depressed and what needs to happen now!

Good luck with that hun, I know you will be able to do it! Sometimes a long drive is all it takes to clear our mind to refocus on our goals.

Also, glad the test came back negative!

Edited by GotCredit?

2. Over the last 24 hours I drove 400 miles, alone, and did some major soul searching. I have realized what I WANT- I WANT to lose 100 pounds and I WANT to have a baby- no more pussyfooting around the deal- I WANT A BABY.  That right there is a huge step for me to admit since I have been fighting the thought of parenthood every step of the way.

You'll lose the weight if you're losing it because you really want to lose it for personal reasons and not just because it is something someone else wants.

Don't focus upon 100 pounds. Instead, focus upon ten pounds as that is a much easier goal. Once that is accomplished, you'll feel some success which will be motivation to continue to reach the next 10 pound goal. Cut back a little each day and increase exercise gradually each dasy. Drink water, drink water, drink water. It not only helps to fill you up, it helps to flush out fat.

Will do!!

I joined a 24 hour gym...less than 2 miles from my home.

I am throwing my excuses OUT THE WINDOW!!!

Will do!!

I joined a 24 hour gym...less than 2 miles from my home.

I am throwing my excuses OUT THE WINDOW!!!

Also get yourself some of those Leslie Sansone "In Home Walking" tapes or DVDs. Be kind to yourself. Treat yourself to something when you reach each ten pound goal..jewelry or something you might value. Don't give up if you slip; you are human. Don't use it as an excuse not to continue the program.

I've been there at over 200 when I formerly was 135. Age, underactive thyroid, depression eating, etc. piled it up. I am still working on it