Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

T-Mobile refferal

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.

anybody got one in FL? When I called the 800# the rep said new business always pay a $250 per line deposit or use PG. <_<

The rep for my area hasn't returned my call so.....

Edited by Credit Please

Hi,

The guy who was my rep said it didn't matter where you were located and I hooked up a friend of mine who lives in Ga! As a matter of fact, his Blackberry is suppose to be delivered today.

I currently live on the east coast.

The T-mobile rep that assisted me is Mike. He told me to pass his info on and to send referrals. His number is 717-203-1426. Tell him Amber sent ya!

Hope he can help you.

ps. I started building business credit in March 2005. I have 6 trades on EX and 2 on DnB. I didn't have to pay a deposit or any money up front. My friend said he didn't either. I was approved for 10 lines, but I only needed 2.

Edited by rebma85

That sounds a little strange but I do not know if it varies by state/region etc. we are DC METRO AREA. I was approve for 4lines only needed 2. No deposit, No money upfront, Free upgrade from handheld to flip phone.

no one reporting/0

viking,nebs,quil,grainger,Uline,ups,T-moble,Nebs,-most are new except viking 1yr+,T-Moble 1yr+

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.