Sign in to follow this  
blazzzer

I did all this from Iraq!!!

I have been in Iraq now for about 8 months- slowly getting my scores up into the 600's. Many disputes and letters later, I applied for 4 credit cards in 2 days and got approved for all 4, thanks to this board. And I want to tell you guys, if i can doing sitting in the middle of the freaking desert, anybody can who puts their mind and time to it. My scores (all FAKO) since i have fraud alerts and cannot pull FICO0 are: EX-680, EQ-610, TU-640. Here are the cards:

name of institution :American Express Starwood

approved/denied:approved

score:641 Fako

credit limit: $2000

cra(s) pulled : TU

name of institution :MBNA Worldpoints

approved/denied :App

score :680

credit limit :$5000 :clapping:

cra(s) pulled :EX (denied but called credit manager, reconsidered :D )

name of institution :Patelco Credit Union Visa

approved/denied :app

credit limit :$1500

cra(s) pulled :EX

name of institution Providian PayPal Visa

approved/denied :app

credit limit :$500 :)

cra(s) pulled :EX

Like I said in the title, I did all this from Bagdad, Iraq. I want to thank everybody who has ever posted here for the good of the group, God knows ive read enough of them in the past 4 days- research is the key!

Anyway heres my story- happy hunting! :grin:

First off, thanks for protecting our great nation. :grin: Second, Huge Congrats on the cards! :clapping:

From an ex-Ranger that served in Afghanistan hunting Al-Qaeda.....

CONGRATS!!!

And thank you for carrying the torch of freedom to a part of the world that needs it desperately.

Congratulations on improving your credit, but T H A N K Y O U for serving and defending our GREAT country.

I wonder if Innovis could find Mr. Bin Laden. I know, wrong country, but ...

CK

Congratulations! I'm in Baghdad also and I've recently begun on my journey to credit repair. I still have a long way to go but I'm finally starting to see some results. Maybe by the time I leave here, my scores will be exactly where I want them to be.

When I was working for Geico, bin Laden applied for a lot of car insurance policies. He was at U Miami at the time. :aggressive:

Great work on the credit!

God bless and bring you home safely.

congrats! God Bless you! My husband just came back about a week ago, and I know you must be counting the days till you come home!

legaleagle, we have a forum for political posts, they are not allowed on this board. Your comments are completely inappropriate in this thread. Your post has been disapproved, no formal warning, since you are very new and may not have known.

you can make all the political comments you want at http://www.politicsfirst.com

Sorry breeze, I'll tone it down, as CB is certainly a valuable resource for all of us and I don't want to negatively affect that! Best to you and all that are getting help here.

Great!

We tried it here - ended up with a separate forum for it. P-First is unmoderated, feel free to speak out there.

Sorry breeze, I'll tone it down, as CB is certainly a valuable resource for all of us and I don't want to negatively affect that! Best to you and all that are getting help here.