Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Patelco is pretty darn smart..

I realized that they are REALLY BK friendly for what they gave me. I still don't know my interest rates yet, but doing some searches, not bad at all. Now this forum has been the biggest advertising (also yahoo's creditpulls) for their business. What many other creditors don't realize is that 99% of us have baddies on our reports(otherwise we wouldn't be on this forum). :aggressive: None of us NEVER want to EVER repeat what we've been through. So all of us will stick to our guns and improve our reports and scores by paying on time or early, removing negative items, etc. They know this which is why I think they are much more liberal than any other creditor by giving us credit. Win-win situation baby! We get the credit, they get the business! Just a thought.... :angry:

I got a $1500 line of credit & a $8000 used car loan. My EX score was 605. I have a BK in 2001 w/ 4 IIB accounts. I have gotten a few off.

On 7/24/2005 at 8:58 AM, VinnyT said:

None of us NEVER want to EVER repeat what we've been through. So all of us will stick to our guns and improve our reports and scores by paying on time or early, removing negative items, etc.

And yet...fourteen years later, you actively seek to do just that...file BK over a tiny loan that you chose to quit paying and think you should be able to walk away from since the lender won't come repo the vehicle that you have chosen not to repair...

SMDH!

57 minutes ago, centex said:

And yet...fourteen years later, you actively seek to do just that...file BK over a tiny loan that you chose to quit paying and think you should be able to walk away from since the lender won't come repo the vehicle that you have chosen not to repair...

SMDH!

Credit is like shampoo for some. 

"Wash, rinse, repeat."

Edited to add:  This may become my new CB signature, haha.

Edited by gerray

27 minutes ago, gerray said:

Credit is like shampoo for some. 

"Wash, rinse, repeat."

Am guessing that within the month, we see a thread about which CU's blacklist...PenFed is the current one being burned.