Sign in to follow this  
breeze

How you found creditboards

How did you find creditboards.com?  

4,865 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find creditboards.com?

• From another credit discussion board
    • From another non-credit discussion board
    • I am one of the founding members
    • From a search engine
    • A friend told me about CB
    • From the "Smart Money" Magazine article
    • From the Clark Howard show
    • Other
    • I'm not telling

Hello! Happy to be hear, saw a thread on myFICO that lead me to this site. I look forward to gaining lots of knowledge through the boards.

Welcome!

Welcome to CB. You have to reach member status first which is only a few more posts.

Then:

oRgjnp5.jpg
qDDSVAd.jpg
dsLN2eR.jpg

Please contribute as often as your can.

would you believe that approximately 15 years ago I found this site with Whychat and his terrific wealth of information on consumer affairs. So glad I've found it again. It was of a great help to me in the past.

would you believe that approximately 15 years ago I found this site with Whychat and his terrific wealth of information on consumer affairs. So glad I've found it again. It was of a great help to me in the past.

Welcome back! If you remember any info about your original account, email admin at creditboards.com and I'll see if I can find it. :)

So glad that I found CB through a websearch. I've been lurking for awhile and this place is amazing

So glad that I found CB through a websearch. I've been lurking for awhile and this place is amazing

Welcome!:)

Hey everybody!!!

Im new here. I found this site just by doing a google search. Im trying to raise my credit score and I dont have too much credit. I just applied for a capitol one platinum card and was approved. Im here to learn how to achieve excellent credit!!!

I'm a refugee from MyFAKO, took me some time to separate the wheat from the chaff in the world of credit forums. Glad to be here!

From a post on the Internet that told me I should check out your site

Welcome!

I found the site years ago and it was very helpful, then. I had gotten some business credit using advice found here and built a little business. Years later that didn't work out so well, and I eventually wound up with a few small collections that I need to get rid of, so back I came, hoping for more good advice.

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    bankir
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines