Sign in to follow this  
breeze

How you found creditboards

How did you find creditboards.com?  

4,873 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find creditboards.com?

• From another credit discussion board
    • From another non-credit discussion board
    • I am one of the founding members
    • From a search engine
    • A friend told me about CB
    • From the "Smart Money" Magazine article
    • From the Clark Howard show
    • Other
    • I'm not telling

Wow...this Introvert thing can really keep you from meeting new amazing people! But better late then never...found u guys from a mention on Facebook. Did my research and fell in Løve with the valuable knowledge! You guys have made me strong in fighting my financial demons and yes I've had great success... with more to come*

Wow...this Introvert thing can really keep you from meeting new amazing people! But better late then never...found u guys from a mention on Facebook. Did my research and fell in Løve with the valuable knowledge! You guys have made me strong in fighting my financial demons and yes I've had great success... with more to come*

:wave:

Came across this board browsing search engines for credit repair.

Welcome to CB! :)

I've actually been a member for a long time. I was unable to sign in with my previous profile, so I needed to create a new one. I was more of a lurker the first time around, but learned so much through the posts, advice and being able to apply those principles in my own situation. The group is very supportive of one another, and enjoyed the camaraderie that shines on this site.

I've actually been a member for a long time. I was unable to sign in with my previous profile, so I needed to create a new one. I was more of a lurker the first time around, but learned so much through the posts, advice and being able to apply those principles in my own situation. The group is very supportive of one another, and enjoyed the camaraderie that shines on this site.

Welcome back! :)

I found this post via a firend who advised me on how important it is to to know whihc creditor to apply to obtain credit. As it may depend on where you reside as a key factor as to what credit bureau is pulled...Low and behold! it was right on point. So I love this site.

I found this post via a firend who advised me on how important it is to to know whihc creditor to apply to obtain credit. As it may depend on where you reside as a key factor as to what credit bureau is pulled...Low and behold! it was right on point. So I love this site.

Welcome! :)

I was a member from back in 2006 forward, but couldn't remember my log in info. I've been a lurker for the most part, kind of fell off again, but am back now.

I was a member from back in 2006 forward, but couldn't remember my log in info. I've been a lurker for the most part, kind of fell off again, but am back now.

Welcome back!

Been a member for a long time, created a new profile since my past here was in 2006ish. I post on many forums (Paracast, etc.) and have always promoted CB as an absolutely incredible source of credit intelligence.

Thank you for just being.

Been a member for a long time, created a new profile since my past here was in 2006ish. I post on many forums (Paracast, etc.) and have always promoted CB as an absolutely incredible source of credit intelligence.

Thank you for just being.

Thanks for the compliments. :) I can find your old account, just email admin@creditboards.com with whatever you can remember.

Hello all, I am (unfortunately) back after 13 long years! I joined this forum in 2005 and it helped me rebuild my credit then. Lived a comfortable life since then but recently been overwhelmed with medical bills and fell back into the black hole of bad credit. I see that WhyChats medical section is still here and active and would like to give it a try again. Ive forgotten all the steps after this many years and looking foward to rebuilding. Any memeber from 10+ years ago still here?

Edited by firemedic

Hello all, I am (unfortunately) back after 13 long years! I joined this forum in 2005 and it helped me rebuild my credit then. Lived a comfortable life since then but recently been overwhelmed with medical bills and fell back into the black hole of bad credit. I see that WhyChats medical section is still here and active and would like to give it a try again. Ive forgotten all the steps after this many years and looking foward to rebuilding. Any memeber from 10+ years ago still here?

Welcome back! There are a lot of old timers here, and some just drop in occasionally and say hi. Post in the general discussion forum, non-regular old timer usually show up there.

Sorry you had to go through a bad time. You'll be be A-OK in no time. :)

Found you guys on another credit forum (fico)

Welcome to CB!

Found the site using Google. I was looking for a site that discussed all things credit. So far, I’m learning alot and find the site very helpful.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Google. I was searching for a forum discussing all things credit. Definitely finding the site beneficial.

Hi. Sorry for the double post. I was using Tapatalk and couldn’t figure out why my post wasn’t appearing. Tried a post direct from the site before I realized the mods needed to approve since I was new.

Such a newbie.

Mods... Feel free to delete this post and one of the duplicates.

Hi. Sorry for the double post. I was using Tapatalk and couldn’t figure out why my post wasn’t appearing. Tried a post direct from the site before I realized the mods needed to approve since I was new.

Such a newbie.

Mods... Feel free to delete this post and one of the duplicates.

Well, really, this post will help someone else who is using Tapatalk and can't figure out where his post went. Tapatalk is supposed to have a popup that tells you your post is awaiting moderation, but sometimes things go wrong. :)

Don't worry, you're not the first, and I'm sure you won't be the last.

.....Tapatalk is supposed to....

Should be their slogan

We have a mobile version too. Scroll all the way down you should be able to see it.

.....Tapatalk is supposed to....

Should be their slogan

We have a mobile version too. Scroll all the way down you should be able to see it.

An app is just more convenient regardless.

Hello! Happy to be hear, saw a thread on myFICO that lead me to this site. I look forward to gaining lots of knowledge through the boards.

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

1. trent101
      trent101
    2. Brog
      Brog
    3. BrentN
      BrentN
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    etherealfox
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines