Sign in to follow this  
breeze

How you found creditboards

How did you find creditboards.com?  

4,865 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find creditboards.com?

• From another credit discussion board
    • From another non-credit discussion board
    • I am one of the founding members
    • From a search engine
    • A friend told me about CB
    • From the "Smart Money" Magazine article
    • From the Clark Howard show
    • Other
    • I'm not telling

I'm an old CN junkie and hadn't visited that site in awhile and noticed that the volume of posts were down. Somehow found my way over here. Looks great so far!

Hello- I found this site through the RichDad.com forums. Someone recommended this site as the ultimate credit fixing site! And i need my credit repaired..so here I am! :lol:

A very helpful gentleman over at msn money, your money, forum pointed me in the right direction and EVER so glad he did!!

Havent been here long but hubby already complain i spend too much time "engrossed" in the computer.

Bah will let him apologize when he sees the end results

Great place and thanks!!

I hear you Val529!

My husband has also been complaining- but he too will see the value when our credit is repaired.. or maybe I'll just fix mine... :wink:

i just come here during work so dw cant complain. i found this site via cn which i found via search engines.

I am really glad I found you all. I feel like I have hope to figure my financial mess out. :P

Add me to the CB fan club - I joined in Dec 03 and have been reading ever since. I found this board through MSN Money Credit boards.

I *cannot* believe the errors on our reports. This should be fun...well, maybe not fun but at least rewarding. Back to reading now.... :lol:

Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't mind al the bickering here, we are just like family.

I am really glad I found you all. I feel like I have hope to figure my financial mess out. :P

I forgot to mention how I Found you. msn money :)

Welcome! Was it the piece by Liz that brought you here, or someone on the message board there? Just curious. Either way, glad you found us!

Welcome! Was it the piece by Liz that brought you here, or someone on the message board there? Just curious. Either way, glad you found us!

I'm not sure who it was. I just remember someone mentioning phrases I knew had to do with finances and hoped I could find out what they meant. I am a slow learner but I get there. :8)

I can't really remember...through CN, I Think...the smilies made me stay here more than CN :8) :8) :8) :8) :8) :8)

After reading the 57 pages of the Biz Mother thread (well, it was 57 at that time) I lost all memory of how I got here ...

I stumbled across CreditBoards while looking for info on how to absolve a judgment on my CR's from my landlords. That was the most productive night ever.

GF hates the fact I'm here every night for at least 20 mins, but I remind her this place is the reason I overcame the obstacles to purchase an addt'l car for her (which she wrecked today, BTW :evil: Not her fault tho) and the house we're closing on Friday.

I don't think she's as appreciative as she should be, but I sure am :8) I lust CreditBoards.... and the facts that I can rub my nipples in peace here...

I don't remember exactly. I was doing a google search and trying to get some answers for a tax pickle I'm in. I think that led me to some sort of forum which led me here.

I'll tell you, I've done a lot more searching since, and I haven't found anything NEARLY this helpful on the tax side.

We know it all :D

Send this letter CMRRR to the IRS:

"please remove me from your mailing list, pursuant to DMA giudelines. ANy further contact from you, by mail or otherwise, will result in a $5000 fee per letter recieved."

I clicked on a link from BigBig Savings/BigBigForums. And I think I got addicted the first night. You should post a warning that entering this site may become habit forming. :lol:

I did a search, keyword credit forums. I cleaned both my wifes and I credit files. Improved on both by over 100 points each. Thanks to Creditboards.com and all its helpful moderators and members. Thanks again and never give up.

Yes, that's true, George. People would type in all caps and pretend you were here. They would say "if George was here, he'd say...." LOL. You were missed, and we're glad you came. :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tianaj
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines