Sign in to follow this  
breeze

How you found creditboards

How did you find creditboards.com?  

4,873 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find creditboards.com?

• From another credit discussion board
    • From another non-credit discussion board
    • I am one of the founding members
    • From a search engine
    • A friend told me about CB
    • From the "Smart Money" Magazine article
    • From the Clark Howard show
    • Other
    • I'm not telling

hey sirrowan.

if i remember correctly. that's the doberman's name?

yep, that was my doberman's name. I use his name to keep his memory alive. He was my favorite dog in the world. People probably think I'm a little nuts, but he was very special to me.

Good memory!

I grew up w/a Doberman. Her name was Lady. She was the best :D IKWYM, I miss her terribly :cry:

Good memories, though. Thanks :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Doc guided me here, and saved me from certain death at CN! Ahhhh :o J/K!!

Thanks Doc!!

I followed the sound of slamming doors... :wink:

ditto

(Well put Quixote - you da man) :lol:

well i started out at cic.com...i liked it, but i couldn't have any sort of confrontation when i didn't agree...very stifled. so i made a scene and got blocked. everytime i asked a question that had an answer, i got reamed for asking and not searching the web... but the board didn't have sticky posts or good sections including the 'basics'... in my opinon, but i love love love the people.

then i went to credit net and so many people there think they know everything and because they have like 10 thousand posts, you think they may...but then you realize that there are very few people there that are fully informed...

i checked out whychat's resources... i like... i went to cardreports.com and someone told me that this is where the vetrans hang out and now i know why...

well i started out at cic.com...i liked it, but i couldn't have any sort of confrontation when i didn't agree...very stifled. so i made a scene and got blocked. everytime i asked a question that had an answer, i got reamed for asking and not searching the web... but the board didn't have sticky posts or good sections including the 'basics'... in my opinon, but i love love love the people.

then i went to credit net and so many people there think they know everything and because they have like 10 thousand posts, you think they may...but then you realize that there are very few people there that are fully informed...

i checked out whychat's resources... i like... i went to cardreports.com and someone told me that this is where the vetrans hang out and now i know why...

Idon'tpay -

I am aware of why you left CIC and it had more to do with Kristy banning you than any stifling that you may have felt.

Please read our Terms of Service for this board located at http://www.creditboards.com/terms.php and especially this section:

You further agree not to use Creditboards.com to send or post on message boards or any place on Creditboards.com, any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually oriented (unless within the scope of the topic area of a message board as determined by Creditboards.com in its sole discretion), racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances. For purposes of the immediately preceding sentence, "masked" vulgarity, obscenity or profanity (e.g. "f*ck") is deemed to be equivalent to including the actual objectionable word, phrase or symbol in your post, message or otherwise on Creditboards.com. Creditboards.com reserves the right to delete any such material from Creditboards.com. Creditboards.com will cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials and/or agencies in the investigation of any person or persons who violate the Terms of Service contained in this Section 6.

You should know that the same things that are not tolerated at CIC are not tolerated here, either, and you may not get as many chances here as you did at CIC.

Hello all,

I was revisiting CreditNet, I hadn't been there in over a year, and I emailed "Sassy" regarding an old issue (just to say "Sassy you were right).

Sassy suggested I visit this site and I do see a lot of familiar names (x-Credit-Netters). I'm looking forward to joining your group and chatting with old friends.

Regards,

JohnM :8)

They were calling my job, neighbors & even my landlord up to 10 times a day.....I wanted to find an addy to send a C & D.....all I had was a phone number....the CSR I was speaking to was wayy less than helpful...so I opted to then look for a different phone number on the NET...

I had NO CLUE as to ANY of my rights as a consumer....they were looking to collect up to $8000 on a $3400 CO they purchased from the OC in 1998.....

I had $2500 in cash....I had other COs to deal with as well...

I offered them $1500.....they laughed & said they'd dettle on $5000...I was like..Oh well....I will have to wait the 7 yrs out...little did I know they re-aged it.

SO Im on the net looking for a corporate HQ number for Sherman...I put their name in my browser's search window....I ended up on CreditCourtForum & Credit Forum.....I spent the next weeks reading there but the admin closed the site to new posts for a while but she had a link to come here for any questions( she has since re-opened it).

I read more & more here....and after about a week...I gave Sherman Aq my A$$ to kiss.....

They've since deleted their TL & closed their account on me

:)

Welcome, John!

Kick your shoes off and make yourself at home.

Hello all,

I was revisiting CreditNet,  I hadn't been there in over a year, and I  emailed "Sassy" regarding an old issue (just to say "Sassy you were right).  

Sassy suggested I visit this site and I do see a lot of familiar names (x-Credit-Netters). I'm looking forward to joining your group and chatting with old friends.

Regards,

JohnM :8)

I was drunk one night and thought i was typing in "credit swords"... and BAM!

Here i am....

Just kidding...google.

Wifey told me about this board! She saw it posted on one of her Steelers boards (she is a Steelers nut!).

Leebo

Wow, we're really getting around if we're on a Steelers board :lol:

Tell wifey thank you - we're definitely honored to have you here, between your phone calls and CreditCure!

Wow, we're really getting around if we're on a Steelers board :)

Tell wifey thank you - we're definitely honored to have you here, between your phone calls and CreditCure!

Thanks Pam. Its great to be here. This board has been a great help in getting my credit straight so that I can take advantages of more opportunities when they arise both personally and in business.

BTW, you know I'm a Ravens fan, right? Can you imagine what it like around here during football season? LOL

Leebo

BTW, you know I'm a Ravens fan, right?  Can you imagine what it like around here during football season? LOL

Leebo

Kind of like it does around here with college football? me=University of FL Gator fan :)DH=Florida State fan :evil:

Luckily we agree on pro teams, except for the Cowboys. I grew up in the era of the 'boys kickin' everyone's butt so while they're not my favorite, I still think they're pretty cool. DH hates them with a vengeance.

LOL.

Yeah, I can imagine what it's like during football season.

Found this board by way of a poster's sig on another board. Had my head in the ground concerning my credit. Ready to pull my head out of the ground and take control of my credit.

It's funny- I found this place by a very fortunate accident! I had pulled my EXP file and RJM was listed-didnt have a clue who they were so I typed it in on my aol screen and the first result I clicked on.... BROUGHT ME HERE!!! YAAAAYYY I am sooo thankful to have had RJM on my credit report cuz with out em I wouldnt have found this place.

BTW because of this board and the very knowledgeable ppl on it - I am very happy to say RJM is NO LONGER on my credit reports WOO HOO!! :lol:

~~SWEET~~

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

1. iliana
      iliana
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    time2getserious
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines