Sign in to follow this  
breeze

How you found creditboards

How did you find creditboards.com?  

4,865 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find creditboards.com?

• From another credit discussion board
    • From another non-credit discussion board
    • I am one of the founding members
    • From a search engine
    • A friend told me about CB
    • From the "Smart Money" Magazine article
    • From the Clark Howard show
    • Other
    • I'm not telling

I followed you guys from CN!

P.S. Hi, Breeze & Marci - thanks for checking up on me. DH & I are looking to buy a house, so most of my online time is spent on Realtor.com.

<wave> Hi Rina! We miss you. :D Keep us posted on the house hunting, K? I know you're having fun!!

Househunting is doing a number on our emotions - it's our first time at it, so we're happy, excited, scared all at once, and the hot seller's market in NJ isn't doing much to make us comfortable.

There's a house we bid on last Sunday, and the sellers made a counteroffer. We've since made a 2nd offer, but they didn't want to come down lower. Today we asked our agent to say we'll split the difference; if they disagree we'll agree to their higher price on the condition that they don't consider other offers. Otherwise, we walk. So we're on pins & needles until she calls us after getting in touch w/ the seller's agent.

Oh how exciting!! Got a picture of it? You can post graphics here.

Actually, we didn't even find this one on realtor.com, so there was no picture or virtual tour. The agent we were working with told me about it the day before it officially came on the market because the listing agent works in her office. I saw it on my lunch hour last Friday, took my husband to see it Saturday, we thought it over & made an offer Sunday.

Woo hoo!! Well, you can take a picture if you get it, then. Fingers crossed. :wink:

It was the voices in my head......'there's a place......a BETTER place...' they kept saying. (Ok, I followed a link while I was doing a little research over at Bayhouse).

It's great to see so many new 'old' faces here. I've been mostly a longtime lurker of all the boards, soaking up as much info as possible. All of you folks do such an amazing job of helping people like myself. Thanks to much of your help and guidance over the years (I have to brag here) EQ now considers me PRIME--I got my highest FICO ever today, a 777!!! (think I'd like to keep that one, has a nice ring to it!).

I'm gonna stick around, lurking.....still have a little EXP problem to correct. And, I'll gladly offer advice to anyone that I might be able to help. I'm no credit expert, but I do have a 4-drawer filing cabinet FULL of information that I've collected throughout my credit journey AND I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before, I think.

Seriously folks.....a wonderful board and a BIG 'thank you' for all that you do!

piggybank, what a great score!! So glad you found us! Please do stick around and help others along way way you have travelled. It's very rewarding. :D

It was the voices in my head......'there's a place......a BETTER place...' they kept saying. (Ok, I followed a link while I was doing a little research over at Bayhouse).

It's great to see so many new 'old' faces here.  I've been mostly a longtime lurker of all the boards, soaking up as much info as possible.  All of you folks do such an amazing job of helping people like myself.  Thanks to much of your help and guidance over the years (I have to brag here) EQ now considers me PRIME--I got my highest FICO ever today, a 777!!! (think I'd like to keep that one, has a nice ring to it!).

I'm gonna stick around, lurking.....still have a little EXP problem to correct.  And, I'll gladly offer advice to anyone that I might be able to help.  I'm no credit expert, but I do have a 4-drawer filing cabinet FULL of information that I've collected throughout my credit journey AND I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before, I think.

Seriously folks.....a wonderful board and a BIG 'thank you' for all that you do!

party.gif

I followed the sound of slamming doors... :wink:

heh belive it or not i found this forum from a roundabout way... i found it through somebody flaming someone on Hardforum. They mentioned something about those bad people on credit net (he was bagging on this being like them) and i thought hey lets check that out :lol:

Which led to other credit forums, and finally here :lol:

LOL, well welcome, I guess flaming brings about good in some cases, hehe.

I got linked up in an off topic forum at reefcentral.com

Saltwater reef tanks are my passion/hobby and the hobby it not cheap, hence creditboards.

:)

You're kidding! They're talking about us at reefcentral.com? Amazing!!

Welcome to the board!! Saltwater beaches are my hobby. Maybe a little snorkling. :D

I got linked up in an off topic forum at reefcentral.com

Saltwater reef tanks is my passion/hobby and the hobby it not cheap, hence creditboards.

:)

Yes you all got a good mention so I thought I would come and check out what the fuss was about :) Great site, it seems vB is the norm anymore. I am glad I found out though, I have already picked up on a lot of good info.

Thanks, Josh, That's good to hear. reefcentral is a beautiful site! That looks like a great hobby. Just read some of the tips about getting higher credit lines and lower rates without inquiries, maybe some free money (0% offers) and you'll be all set. You've got a good score already! Of course, we are obsessed with making them (scores) better and finding better deals, hehe.

I found you months ago through "Frugal Living" on ivillage, LOL. I stopped coming for a couple of months after my life got kinda nutty :-). But, I 'm back and soaking up all I can to try and get my credit in order. I hope you all know how very many of us lurk, lurk, and try to work on our credit. I only post when I've searched here for answers first. . . . I'm thrilled to recieve the help I get here! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Cheers, RHM :lol:

Frugal living, huh? I should probably go there, hehe. Glad you're here!

I was on another forum --- not a credit one --- and happened to ask about Credit Repair agencies and someone told me about this board! I lurked around for a few days -- reading and trying to learn about all this FOREIGN stuff!! Then I finally joined!! And I have fixed one error that was probably pretty bad -- on Equifax and I am waiting for the new report from them! I am working up to disputes!!

THANKS!!

I have just followed a link from another credit board. I didn't know y'all were putting this up! I should pay more attention to my surroundings.

BTW, this site looks like its gonna be (already IS) a big success.

Congratulations on a job well done.

I love the little faces! I think that if you asked those who know me personally which one best visually describes me it would be this one: :shock:

Sirrowan!! Great to see you here!! Welcome!

Our board is doing great - of course it's because of all the terrific members. :D

hey sirrowan.

if i remember correctly.  that's the doberman's name?

yep, that was my doberman's name. I use his name to keep his memory alive. He was my favorite dog in the world. People probably think I'm a little nuts, but he was very special to me.

Good memory!

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    trulife2019
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines