Sign in to follow this  
paw67

? on Experian Biz report

Did a search on smallbusinessreports.com for my biz. Before it always came up without having an option to purchase a report and there were no tl's reporting. I pulled it up today, not sure why because nothing should have changed but now it shows 1 tl reporting and give the option to purchase the $19.95 report.

Was wondering if anyone knows if verizon reports for landline biz phone? At this point I haven't applied for any other credit for the biz. We setup the phone a couple of months ago and got catalog's from several of the co's that were suggested (nebs, viking, reliable, pens, etc.). We did purchase from pens.com but paid via credit card for that order so we haven't really established and credit as of yet.

After seeing the 1tl reporting listed I went to dnb and logged into eupdate to see if they were showing anything and they are not.

I may have to just spend the $20 to find out what it is.

Patty

paw67

Well if the only thing you have done on your biz is with Verizon it amy be them.

But its good to see your report as it has other info on your company. I still have to change the phone number listed.

pens reported for us, it could be that

When pens reported for you had you already paid via cc or check and not used the "bill me" option? When we ordered we paid via cc.

Also, thanks everyone for the replies. I will give it a while longer and try to start establishing and maybe pull the report in a couple of months.

Thanks again!

Patty

paw67

How did you get that to happen? I think you are the second person I've ever seen say that. I ordered from them in July and Dec 2004- and nothing reported anywhere.

How did you get that to happen? I think you are the second person I've ever seen say that. I ordered from them in July and Dec 2004- and nothing reported anywhere.

Before we starting with biz credit, we rec'd lots of catalogs. We only ordered from pens. That was a few months before we started building biz credit, so I assume they reported, since we don't know exactly, but they were the only trade we had ordered from and paid. When I checked EXP, it show 1 tl reported, we had no other accounts.