moneymonkey

1-2 Punch flow Chart

Question??

Once the CA Is removed is there a possibility for the debt to be resold back to the OC or a new CA?

Ijust had a CA removed and wondering if i should settle the debt with the OC SO THAT IT won't COME BACK TO HAUNT ME

Question??

Once the CA Is removed is there a possibility for the debt to be resold back to the OC or a new CA?

Ijust had a CA removed and wondering if i should settle the debt with the OC SO THAT IT won't COME BACK TO HAUNT ME

devshan

This is a good point.

One factor would be the SOL for the debt. Be very careful to look and see what the DOLA is on the Credit Report.

This may have been re-aged, which has happened to me. I have moved to quickly threaten (successfully) a lawsuit

using Nutcase Letters.

Always have worked for me. Knowing the SOL, will determine the best course of action. I would not awaken a sleeping

OC however, unless I know my legal rights.

DOLA >>>.

EQUIFAX HAD ON REPORT , THE DATE OF LAST ACITIVITY ON A PAID CHARGE OFF 05/04 AND THE "DATE REPORTED" WAS 4/2007.MY TRANSUNION SHOWS, 8/03 AS DOLA .

i SPOKE WITH THE CREDIT BUREAU AND THEY TOLD ME THAT WHAT MATTERS IS THE DATE OF LAST ACTIVITY DATE AND NOT THE DATE REPORTED.

ANYWAY . THE DATE OF LAST ACTIVITY SHOULD HAVE BEING 08/03 AND NOT 05/04 AND I REQUESTED A DELETION.

WHAT EQUIFAX DID WAS UPDATED THE DATE REPORTED AS 9/07 AND MY CREDIT SCORE DROP FROM 667 TO 623.

I CALLED THE BUREAU AND THEY SAID THAT THE DATE REPORTED MEANS NOTHING, ONLY THE DOLA DATE IS WHAT MATTERS.

CAN ANYONE HELP TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO ?

THANKS ALOT

DOLA >>>.

EQUIFAX HAD ON REPORT , THE DATE OF LAST ACITIVITY ON A PAID CHARGE OFF 05/04 AND THE "DATE REPORTED" WAS 4/2007.MY TRANSUNION SHOWS, 8/03 AS DOLA .

i SPOKE WITH THE CREDIT BUREAU AND THEY TOLD ME THAT WHAT MATTERS IS THE DATE OF LAST ACTIVITY DATE AND NOT THE DATE REPORTED.

ANYWAY . THE DATE OF LAST ACTIVITY SHOULD HAVE BEING 08/03 AND NOT 05/04 AND I REQUESTED A DELETION.

WHAT EQUIFAX DID WAS UPDATED THE DATE REPORTED AS 9/07 AND MY CREDIT SCORE DROP FROM 667 TO 623.

I CALLED THE BUREAU AND THEY SAID THAT THE DATE REPORTED MEANS NOTHING, ONLY THE DOLA DATE IS WHAT MATTERS.

CAN ANYONE HELP TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO ?

THANKS ALOT

I have the same question... any thoughts or advice?

So wait, If i do the 1-2 and the CA isnt producing REAL, relevant info like some have claimed, does it make the 1-2 flow stop effectivness or help the cause?

Ok, just because I'm slow, what happens if you do not start this within 30 days? Will you have no recourse?

It does not work again.

Not Found

The requested URL /Forum/Credit/12punch.jpg was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.cm-ug.com Port 80

The correct link is http://www.cm-ug.com/Forum/Credit/12punch.jpg

The website has it listed incorrectly.

12punch.jpg

The chart is great I have 10 letters (3 to OC & 7 to CA) going out in the mail this week.

Now here is the question when sending out the letters mine go all over the country....would I send them out in stages, they are being mailed from Oklahoma, I am thinking that I will send the ones that go back east to NY State, VT & CT earlier in the week...then later on send the ones closer to me like IL & KY...then a day later send out the 1 that is in my state...so they would all get them on about the same day? Then when they start to come back to me mail out the letters to the CRA's?

Have other people done this mass mailing? These are the last things on my reports I had 10 others removed by just disputing with the CRA's....I disputed everything on my reports...but these stuck so I thought I would try this in combination with Jacks new method to disputing.

I would just send them all at once.

Is this applicable to accounts that are charged off and accounts open but past due 150 days? Please let me know and I really dont understand. Thank you very much.

1-2 punch seems to be popular among CBers, why not just keep the image in your servers instead. I don't see why not.