Sign in to follow this  
airics

EQUIFAX ISSUES

OK, back with my update. Here it is:

MINE:

Have a satisfied judgement. Date satisfied is incorrect, despite me mailing them a copy of the satisfaction given to me by the CA.

Have a paid Park Dansan collection EQ says verified, but PD says they deleted. It was deleted off EQ & TU.

Have an old Cross Country charge off, acct status listed as open, DOLA listed as 8/98, keep requesting SOL ran out AND it's not open, and should be deleted, has stamement Consumer Disputes, but will not remove it.

Added a consumer statement, which was meant as instructions for them to follow. Sent a letter requesting consumer statement removed, waiting to see results on that.

Have 4 paid medical collections, listed closed, not sure whose at fault on this one, but the same 4 not listed on TU.

SPOUSE:

Year of birth incorrect

Has paid collection Asset Acceptance listed Open/Paid acct. Asset Acceptance states request removal. Came off of TU & EX

Has a student loan listed as defaulted, when it was consolidated. thru NY state Higher ed. Fighting all 3 on this one, though.

Discover listed as open, but is a charge off. Has remark consumer disputes.

Immediate Credit Recovery CO listed as open and unpaid, but paid & was removed off TU & EX.

Hope that helps.

Contacted ICR, said they are not reporting

I have a letter from EQ that they verified two bankruptcy's with the courts and for me to address them. I have a letter from the courts saying they NEVER reported or verified anything. I'm waiting for their deletions for lying (in writing no less) but have yet to hear any reply. Keep us posted, I'll gladly join! And I do have the actual letters showing their lies and claims they verified after I sent PR to them. I know it's a flat out lie and the courts even say so!

Has anyone ever been locked out of Equifax.. meaning you go to apply for a loan and the creditor cannot access Equifax... For me, myfico.com cannot pull a credit report..

Has anyone ever been locked out of Equifax.. meaning you go to apply for a loan and the creditor cannot access Equifax... For me, myfico.com cannot pull a credit report..

I had that same problem with MyFico. Call their customer service number, and they will unlock it for you.

I sued EQ, they settled with me before it got too deep. I can't say too much about it other than do a search on here for Equifax and my name and you'll see what it's all about.

Also, do a search for JessicaRabbit88, she sued them and did well also...

Have they offered to settle with you yet? Are you dealing with J. Anthony Love?

It's been over 35 days since my dispute. They sent me an updated copy of my credit report last week, but it doesnt say anything about the dispute. It just says thanks for ordering a copy of your credit repor,t if you'd like to dispute blah blah blah blah........no frivolous letter, no previously investigated, nothing. just a new copy of my report, nothing about the dispute.

should I send off a demand to delete? They got the dispute, I did it online :dance:

my issue is EQ's customer service. They are the worst, they are no help, they are rude, poor communicators,each reps will tell you a different answer to thge same problem. There is no process in place at all. It makes me crazy!!!! They suck! Go get them!!!!! :clapping:

If anyone has sued Equifax in court most likly they settled the case and cant talk about it hear.

You WILL get locked out of your credit report. If you want to see your credit report you have to request it from their lawyer.

They most likly will offer a quick 1,000 to $3000 settlement. You must be able to show a loss(i.e. a creit card decline, loan denial)

Like CargoJon said do a search for Equifax and some older members. You will come up with some good info. You wont find any endings because of the settlements.

for me, its not about settling, i want to prove how Equifax has "wronged" so many people

for me, its not about settling, i want to prove how Equifax has "wronged" so many people

I think the major problems would be deleting older positive account but not deleting older negative accts. Also changing the status date to make a negative appear as if it happened recently when in fact it is several years old. They also report some accts as open that are really closed.

If anyone has sued Equifax in court most likly they settled the case and cant talk about it hear.

You WILL get locked out of your credit report.  If you want to see your credit report you have to request it from their lawyer.

They most likly will offer a quick 1,000 to $3000 settlement.  You must be able to show a loss(i.e. a creit card decline, loan denial)

Like CargoJon said do a search for Equifax and some older members.  You will come up with some good info.  You wont find any endings because of the settlements.

Ditto ... what I can talk about is here.

Jess

delteed 8 positive TL and verified inaccuracies 3 times....no reponse on PR, refused to reinvestigate twice, update name and employment wrong three times

its amazing what the credit bureaus can do to people, they delete the pos not the negs.. ive had stuff 13yrs old on my reports...god forbid you get nailed with identity theft, it would take years to clear it up

Huntington has screwed me. They keep verifying a paid auto loan as included in bankruptcy. Verifying a 2nd mortgage with a balance that WAS included in bankruptcy. Also, they deleted a paid as agreed auto loan that was 6 1/2 years old. I have three accounts with them and they're screwing me on all of them. I wont give up though.

mongoose, are you referring to huntington bank in ohio?

Yes, I think I've been dealing with their main office in Columbus, OH. I have been a member here for about four or five months now just reading all the information here. I opted out, deleted most of my addresses except one on Experian and one on Transunion that I can't get rid of. I did one dispute online shortly before I found this site and before I knew what I was doing. Starting to get some deletes for inaccuracies, but Huntington is relentless. I disputed an auto Loan that they keep reporting as IIB even though I just used that auto for a trade-in in December. That auto was paid off but my reports list it as IIB. I have a second mortgage through them that is listed as IIB that they keep reporting a balance, Chapter 13 when it was a Chapter 7, wrong date of last activity. Lastly, I had a different auto loan from them about six and a half years ago that was paid, never late. All of a sudden when I dispute these other accounts, Equifax deletes the good account and does nothing to the negative account. I'm trying to figure on what to do next. :blush:

have you even sent correspondence to huntington themselves (not through the credit bureaus)..

I am preparing my first correspondence with them this weekend to send out on Tuesday. I sent in my first dispute on Experian in January before I knew what I was doing. I sent in my first dispute to Equifax two weeks ago. I haven't got my official report back from them, but when I checked online I saw the changes I was talking about. I have one week left on a different dispute from TransUnion and then I'm going to dispute those Huntington accounts. TransUnion seems to take their time. I sent in a second dispute to Experian two weeks ago as well. I did talk to Huntington back in January when the auto loan was paid but they were extremely hard to deal with. Do you have a good address to send correspondence to? I want to get these out ASAP.