Forum Terms & Rules
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Summary of the Terms of Service:
- Be nice and be respectful. To yourself, and to others.
- Encourage newbies.
- No politics, religion, or race discussions. Let's keep liking each other.
- No spamming. Our member base is not your customer base.
- Don't encourage illegal activity.
- Don't use profanity - this includes masked profanity - and keep your content PG-13.
- New members will have some restrictions placed on their accounts. This is to protect you, so be patient, and post, and you'll achieve full member status in no time.
- We're here to help, and we want to provide a safe place for you to get that help. If someone is discourteous to you, please use the report button at the bottom of each post, or email email@example.com with the URL to the post, and we'll take a look at it.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
Please note that new members will not have the use of the personal messenger or email functions. There is no solicitation allowed on creditboards.com. If you aren't sure if your post constitutes solicitation, please ask the administration before posting. By registering a username on CreditBoards.com, you agree to abide by the extended Terms of Service.