Jump to content

Why Chat

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Why Chat

  1. https://whychat.me/GUIDEBOOK.html You do not need to bother to remove old addresses. Your reported accounts are WAAAY too old to be reported . Just send the CRAs the initial dispute letters; https://whychat.me/hipaadisp.html
  2. You may have a "split file" or you may have actually had your ID stolen. OR the CRAs are responding in the only way they know how when they have to deal with a dispute that can't be handled by their automated computer systems. Wait 2 weeks and see if you can get a fresh report and/or you get a follow up response from the CRAs
  3. I am sorry you decided to contact the OC health care providers. If the reporting CAs were the ORIGINAL assigned CAs they would have responded to your initial dispute. The HIPAA release you signed at the time of service can ONLY be assigned to the INITIAL ORIGINAL collection agency. It can NOT be reassigned by them to any other CA. The reporting CAs are NOT allowed to report on an account without a new signed authorization from you. Once you have completed the HIPAA letter program and had all the accounts deleted you may, if you wish, pay the OC whatever you believe you may owe them. I suggest you get your EOMBs (explanation of medical benefits) from your insurance Co. and cross reference them with the reported bills. You may find out that you actually do NOT owe anything. If you pay the OC now, before obtaining documentation that they are in a CURRENT business relationship with the reporting CAs you will not be able to get the accounts deleted.
  4. You may consider handwritten "a farce" but I believe it prevents a typed mailed dispute letter from being scanned and automatically entered into the CRA's computer system for outsourced handling.
  5. You do NOT understand the HIPAA letter program!! You opted out and deleted old addresses? https://whychat.me/GUIDEBOOK.html You sent the CRAs the initial dispute letter?, https://whychat.me/hipaadisp.html from the HIPAA guide? https://whychat.me/GUIDE HIPAA PROGRAM.html If the accounts are verified AND you receive NOTHING from the reporting CA, you send the reporting CA this: MEDICAL DISPUTE VALIDATION LETTER You did NOT receive anything back from the reporting CAs as a result of the initial dispute letter?? Some of the accounts were deleted from some of the CRAs? Your next step in the program is to send the reporting CAs the medical DV 1 letter to each CA for each of the CRAs they are still reporting to. https://whychat.me/ltrcavalhipaa.html Then, as soon as you have proof of delivery, send each CRA a copy of THEIR medical DV and copy of proof of the CA's receipt with the follow up dispute, https://whychat.me/ltrcavalhipaa.html#DISPUTE
  6. Have her follow the guides; https://whychat.me/GUIDEBOOK.html Have her send this to "Conduent" https://whychat.me/ltrcavalhipaa.html I am inclined to believe that the Co. that contacted her is NOT authorized as a collection agency but is a "recovery" agency of some other type. I suggest that she check all her records and see if there is any possibility that the $10,000 was received by someone else in her family. https://casetext.com/case/browder-v-conduent-payment-integrity-solutions
  7. Perhaps the CFPB complaint will get them to actually get a verification this time. Wait and see. If not, and they claim that the CA has verified then you will need to file a CFPB complaint against the CA.
  8. Follow the guides; https://whychat.me/GUIDEBOOK.html https://whychat.me/GUIDE HIPAA PROGRAM.html Your initial dispute letter ( listing ALL medical accounts as they appear on the report you are disputing) should work. https://whychat.me/hipaadisp.html If it does not, come back to this post for further steps
  9. Safest way is to either wait until you are eligible for a free report or pay for a report only. The "back door" is not as easy to use as it once was. Thank you for any contributions you make to Kitty Angels
  10. link not working + I trust that you are following directions
  11. You owe the doctor ZILCH. If you wish to pay someone make a donation to one of the charities listed at the bottom of my website. If you have opted out and keep copies of your clean credit reports you can easily challenge any new JDB who tries to collect anything from you.
  12. You do not understand that reporting in no way actually reflects any reality of any debt. It only indicates what is being reported by someone who may or may not have a valid claim. Once you have successfully disputed your non student loan debts (and do NOT include any medical ones in your disputes as that is a completely different program) you can focus on getting INCORRECT data about your student loans deleted. Meanwhile try to focus on the basic steps and slow down. Panic and impatience will hurt any endeavor,
  13. Leave the student loan alone for now. Who are you paying?? What kind of payment arrangement did you make and with whom?? Meanwhile check with the resources here; https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service
  14. What is still on any of your reports?? If your reports are clean then you need not do anything else except keep hard copies of your clean reports. (you can get a fresh report by using the back door)
  15. The initial dispute letter is all you need. It includes a reference to obsolescence (not SOL). It is probable that they will all be deleted with the initial dispute letter IF you have followed ALL the instructions in the programs FIRST https://whychat.me/GUIDEBOOK.html
  16. Disputing on line is a waste of time and effort and will delay your being able to use the guides I have given you. On line and telephone disputes are routed to an automated computer system administered by off shore CSRs (customer service representatives). The guides I gave you require a live human being Stateside to READ your disputes.
  17. Check out the data on the repo program https://whychat.me/repoltr.html If ALL of his medical accounts have been resolved on Eq he can start the repo program on Eq. He can do TU now Yes the dispute program should certainly get it removed.
  18. Follow the guides; https://whychat.me/GUIDEBOOK.html https://whychat.me/SOL PROGRAM GUIDE.html The initial dispute letter (if you have followed ALL the instructions) should get it off your reports. https://whychat.me/initdispltrsol.html
  19. The original poster should try the program I suggested. If it works for him then he should let us know. If the car has not been repossessed and the OC lender has made NO effort to do so then you have a chance to get it off your reports and avoid paying anyone anything. ( I assume the delinquency is being reported by the OC) Follow the guides; https://whychat.me/GUIDEBOOK.html https://whychat.me/repoltr.html Send the initial dispute letter to the CRAs and see what happens https://whychat.me/initdispltrsol.html IN ADDITION- THIS POST WOULD BE MORE APPROPRIATE IN THE CREDIT FORUM WHERE THE MATERIAL IN IT WOULD BE MORE RELEVANT. THE BK IS NOT (IMO) AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE PROBLEM
  20. Make sure you are still opted out. https://whychat.me/GUIDEBOOK.html The new JDB got it from either the old JDB or a data miner. Send the new JDB the medical DV https://whychat.me/ltrcavalhipaa.html The OC hasn't been in the picture for the past 4 years.
  21. I agree with "despritfreya" in general, however this is NOT a case of anyone suing the OP co-signer or even attempting to collect from them. It is a SIMPLE case of REPORTING on his credit reports. If he disputes and the CRAs can not verify HIS (the co-signer's) liability then the account will be deleted. The ONLY concern he MIGHT have had would have been IF the car had been repossessed and a deficiency THAT HE HAD ACCEPTED LIABILITY FOR was demanded. The parent's BK nullified THEIR liability under the original loan that he had co-signed for. HE( the co-signer) can't be sued for the balance due as the OC has made no prior attempt to assert their legal right of repossession.
  22. I never loan money ( or anything else) if someone needs help I give it to them. 9 times out of 10 they repay me. Saves a lot of grief
  23. Ordinarily you would be correct, however in this case I believe the only recourse the lender would have had against the OP co-signer would have been if the car had been repossessed and a deficiency was claimed and the co-signer had also signed responsibility for any deficiency. A debt is invalid if there is no legal way for the lender to enforce their claim. The car was never taken back by the lender although it was and is their right to do so. The parents still have the car and presumably are still driving it and registering it even though they have no title and can't sell it. The OP can dispute this off his reports because there is NO LEGAL DEBT
  24. Do you have the documents you signed?? On a car loan there are TWO areas that you would have to sign in order to be held responsible for a repossession or judgment on a repo deficiency. The main one on the front is where you signed as co-signer on the loan, the 2nd is on the back where you would have had to also sign to be liable for a deficiency. If the car has not been repossessed and the OC lender has made NO effort to do so then you have a chance to get it off your reports and avoid paying anyone anything. ( I assume the delinquency is being reported by the OC) Follow the guides; https://whychat.me/GUIDEBOOK.html https://whychat.me/repoltr.html Send the initial dispute letter to the CRAs and see what happens https://whychat.me/initdispltrsol.html

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
  • Create New...

Important Information