Jump to content

Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  1. bbjdb


    Just found WII at Neweggdotcom $249.99 in stock. Goodluck to all
  2. Read here at Whychats site on Ma http://whychat.5u.com/States/state-mass.html Pay attention to these two areas: Massachusetts Borrowing Statute Massachusetts restriction on reporting by collection agencies This would not apply if it is still with OC.
  3. Opt out and delete old addresses. Send Pre-hipaa Med dispute to all the CRA's reporting. Follow the directions.
  4. bbjdb

    Credit One

    $3 a month fee util bal pd if full.
  5. bbjdb


    Maybe Planet Feedback
  6. You can be sued but SOL would be your defense. Whychat has a letter series that you could try.
  7. It can be reported for 7 yrs. + 180 days. You're confusing reporting perion and State SOL for civil action.
  8. I hope this is what you're looking for. http://www.noscamnc.gov/ or http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegisla...Article_2A.html
  9. Opt out and delete old addresses prior if you have not already done so.
  10. yea, just pulled DD with the freebie and 718 was at 48% of US average. This was EQ.
  11. Just dispute with the CRA's.
  12. All four are UCC 4yr SOL for civil action

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
  • Create New...

Important Information