Jump to content

mixedup

Members
  • Content Count

    1,150
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Location
    Florida
  1. mixedup

    VA mortg loan

    It's been a while ! Hope everyone is well. We are considering buying a single family home with a VA loan. What does the dti ratio need to be ? If it 41%, does that mean 41% of our monthly income covers everything including the new house payment ? Or will the other 59 % of our income cover the new mortg. Is all income counted ? I have a seasonal job- about 6 months a year, but I make about 25k. Some may be put off by the seasonal but others may love the income ? Our total income for the year is going to be approx 106k maybe a little more. Thanks!
  2. Thanks Tweak, There is no reason to close it, you actually do have a point in putting it away. I have just paid off some cards in the past couple of months and closed them ( Macy's, Dillards, etc ) it was just time to move on from them. Thanks a lot for the reply.Have a good day.
  3. Good morning- I have 2 Visa cards DCU has a daily avg of 9.9 %. And my other card is issued thru my local credit union charges a variable which is currently 16.24 % . Obviously I can tell that 16.24 is higher but, does it end up being cheaper in the long run ? I don't understand how they work. I have just paid them both off this morning and one of them will be closed. Thanks so much. Have a good day.
  4. Here's the update- DCU 4.49 % he ended up financing $ 9600.00 No cosigner. Thank you all !!!
  5. Dollar Dog ,he brings home about $ 400.00 a week. I will have him call DCU.
  6. Alright . Thank you all so much. Yes, he has only spoken to the salesman and it was over the phone. I wanted to make sure that rate was not a standard set by Ford because of it being a special program. Thank you again .. You're the best😀
  7. His scores are in the 700's . He has a Visa card and a walmart card that are always pd on time and the accounts are over a year old. I can not cosign for him now, my credit is good , but still trying to buy a house. I had posted lastnight about the Ford first time buyer program, I found some information about that, the dealer told him 10% down which would be about 1500-1800( he was looking for a truck) The salesman kept telling him that he has to pay 19% because he has no car credit. Thank you all !😊
  8. Is 19% interest rate to be expected for first time car buyer ? Son was approved through Ford, but so far the only thing we can get out of the dealer is that he thinks the interest is 19%, is that negotiable ? He is a first time buyer, going through Fords program and has $ 2,000 down. Thanks .
  9. Sorry my question didn't post the first time. My son is 19 and has an income of about $ 1500.00 a month. He has a walmart card and a Visa card. His FICO is about 720. Our credit union will not give him a loan because of his income. He does not have a cosigner. Are there any places that will finance him ? Is the FORD first time buyer program really for first time buyers ? Or just a bait program ? He has about $1200 or $1500 for down payment. Thank you for your help.
  10. Looking at a foreclosure , the last sale was in Nov 2013 for 130k that's what the bank paid for it. Did they really pay for that ? Or is this a way to make it look like the property is worth 200k
  11. Hello !! Been a while since I've been here so, I hope you're all doing well. I am thinking of a different career path. It's been a couple of years since I have worked. But, I think I would like to get my insurance agents license. I would like to get my property and auto license and then branch out into something maybe like title insurance etc. Can someone please tell me the schooling that I need to have, possibly the names that will give me the hours etc. When I go to "my Florida " website, the links don't connect me anywhere. Thank you in advance and again, I hope you're all doing well

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines