Jump to content

Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Leesa0731

    Now or wait?

    I have been a member but lost my email so this is a new account. We are looking to buy but wondering if we try to get pre qualified now or wait. We are in Florida. These are the mortgage scores 5,4,2 678 EQ 671 EX 714 TU So 678 mid score.... I just paid 2k or my 7k cc balance and more to come that won't reflect for at least 30 days. Have a bankruptcy that will be 4 years old on 3/16/2021 Sold a home 3 years ago in February. 1- Do I wait for score to be at least 680 or keep going to 700? 2- Do I wait till March for conventional options vs FHA? 3- Do we wait till February to be 1st home buyer again? Don't think my income will allow it anyway. Over 85k. With sign on bonus over 100k.

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
  • Create New...

Important Information