Hey yall! Hope everyone is well. It's been a long minute in the garden! Here's an update (hopefully it encourages someone )
EQ: 824 / 0 INQ
TU: 810 / 0 INQ
EX: 779 / 2 INQ (Applied for Chase Ink 5/2018 & 6/2018 - Denied both times - too many new accounts - though I hadn't had a new account for a year at that time)
NFCU CLOC $15,000 /$0 (STILL FROZEN - but it dos report)
NFCU RCash Visa $40,000 /$0 (STILL FROZEN - but it dos report)
Chase Sapphire $41,500/$0
Chase SW Pers $8,100/$0
Chase Amazon $6,100/$0
PenFed Amex $5,000/$0
PenFed PLOC $5,000/$0
Alliant Visa $5,000/$0
Total Personal $170,700
Chase SW Premier $11,000/$0
Amex SimplyCash $2,000//$704
Amex Plum (Charge Card)/$0
Total Business $43,000
TOTAL ALL $213,700
Answers from last check in:
1. CLI for Chase SW Premier Biz - Denied
2. New app for Chase InkCash - Denied
3. Amex PLUM - Approved
4. Home Depot Commercial Revolver - Denied (but have received multiple offers)
I am most likely coming out of the garden for the following:
1. I would like to product change my personal Chase Southwest Visa to something else (Freedom maybe - Any suggestions are welcomed)
2. I have a Business Southwest Visa I'd like to product change - Is this possible?
3. Would like to app two Southwest products to get my companion pass again will wait til January though
4. Started an education and consulting business that has been very successful. Would like to establish credit for this business and I am looking to make a few large equipment purchases for the business.
I like the Amex Plum I have now ( I like to hold a balance for a month when I do use credit), but it is for a different business, so I was thinking of getting it for the this new business.
I would like to try Chase Ink again (the new business started banking with Chase 3 months ago)
And would like to try Home Depot again.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated!