Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About Konrad2012

  • Birthday November 10


  • Member Title
    Bang Influence

Recent Profile Visitors

3731 profile views
  1. Golden1 has a CC that gives 3% cashback on groceries/gas/restaurants if you don't have something better for those categories. It doesn;t have an annual fee.
  2. Having larger balances report to your personal reports isn't going to do anything for your score. Having large charges on your personal cards can theoretically help you get a CLI from that lender but that's about it.
  3. If you can only afford the min payment on your CC's, you cannot afford a mortgage and all the other associated things that come along with home ownership. Therefore don't worry about an INQ and new account at this time and apply for a 0% balance transfer product.
  4. Make sure you call and get the current payoff amounts and then overpay that amount slightly to cover any trailing interest so they report with $0 balances. After the payments post, call again and ask for a mid-cycle reporting update...some creditors will comply some won't. This will stimulate any balance transfer offers that much quicker when you get AR'd.
  5. This. Nothing else matters.
  6. So make her a lease. Car insurance policies generally have mailing addresses as well as where the vehicle is garaged. You can change vehicle registration to show the home address on the registration placard and still use the PO Box as the mailing address for the DMV. BTDT.
  7. Documents which meet the residency requirements are much broader than you are thinking. Rental or lease agreement with the signature of the owner/landlord and the tenant/resident. Deed or title to residential real property. Mortgage bill. Home utility bills (including cellular phone). School documents including any document issued by a U.S. education institution that either includes the applicant's date of birth, or if a foreign school document, is sealed by the school and includes a photograph of the applicant at the age the record was issued. Medical documents. Employment documents. Faith based documents that include the name and address of the issuing organization. Insurance documents, including medical, dental, vision, life, home, rental, and vehicle. Internal Revenue Service or California Franchise Tax Board tax return. California Certificate of Vehicle or Vessel Title or Registration. Change of Address Confirmation by the U.S. Postal Service (Form CNL 107). Any document issued by an entity, office, or authority governing over a country, state, county, city, municipality, district, agency, department, or any other political subdivision of a country or state that is typed and contains the agency name, department name, state seal, or is on official letterhead. Property tax bill or statement. Record of any state or national banks, state or federal savings associations, trust companies, industrial loan companies, state or federal credit unions, and any institution or entity that has issued a credit card. An acceptable No Fee Identification Card Eligibility Verification (DL 933) form. Voter registration confirmation letter or postcard issued by the California Secretary of State or a local California county elections officer. Proof of payment of resident tuition at a public institution of higher education located in California. An original copy of an approved Claim For Homeowners’ Property Tax Exemption (BOE-266) form filed with a local California County Assessor. Court documents that list the applicant as a resident of California.
  8. Who cares what the employees opinions are? This is straight from USPS: https://postalpro.usps.com/competitivepoboxes And it works using the PO Box # as Apt#, Unit#, Ste# etc. 350 Forest Ave Apt 420, 350 Forest Ave Unit 420, 350 Forest Ave Ste 420 etc
  9. All USPS facilities have real street addresses. And they market that now to be competitive. So instead of using: Cash No Credit PO Box 420 Laguna Beach, CA 92652 You can use: Cash No Credit 350 Forest Ave. Apt 420 Laguna Beach, CA 92652 You'd have to reset your utilities, CC billing addresses and DMV addresses, but it will solve all your problems moving forward including companies unwilling to ship to PO boxes like Apple or Sams Club
  10. Sounds to me like you want to fudge your income statements, cash advance funds and then eventually burn your creditors. I don't think you'll find a lot of love here for that scenario. Best of luck to you
  11. Keep the PRG. Enroll in the restaurants promo, and you get $10/mo at some restaurants. Grubhub, Cheesecake Factory or Ruths Chris. Pick AA as your airline in the PRG portal. Buy a $100 AA gift card through the AA website. I'll buy it off you for $80. That's $200 of your $250 AF.
  12. Would be huge for buying gift cards at WMNM, but there weren't any participating stores within 30 miles of me
  13. Sure. My SC+ is $250K and my Biz Plat is $350K, more if I call in prior (so they say). Never bothered with the PRG, and OPEN reps have never brought it up when they call me since it's not an OPEN product.
  • Create New...

Important Information